Team Contravention

rahulmartin

Game's story takes place in a destroyed world where these groups are trying to win a small battle in an already lost war.
following commanders orders is the only thing left in the lives of these soldiers. Help them accomplish there missions in the world of team contraventions.

-9 playable characters
-3 distinct classes of characters
-multiple mission goals
-Origional Sound tracks (from Carlos Devizia)
-amazing graphics (Angelo Unique)
-Hardcore gameplay

(i want to get it sponsored so i'll be sending an email to hello at stencyl with the link of gameplay)

first looks snapshots are below:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:03:07 am by rahulmartin »

lapada

CAN't Help but notice the Paul Robertson edits  , sorry.

spoogob

rahulmartin

got inspired from them , however everything was fresh made no edits on others work . thanks for the comment you compared us with a great artist. good luck to you too.

rahulmartin

WHo's that ?

he is an awesome artist , you can search hi works on google.

lapada

got inspired from them , however everything was fresh made no edits on others work . thanks for the comment you compared us with a great artist. good luck to you too.

No i'm only comparing this. Could have AT LEAST changed the symbol on the hat... iunno 

rahulmartin

aah ok thanks for the suggestion. have a nice day.

spoogob

Oh I see, never heard of the guy before, but he does some pretty good stuff from what Ive seen.

Gotta admit the comparison lapada has made, is pretty much identical, down to same placed pixels/colors. Id maybe suggest your artist alters/redoes those. Where do you draw the line between inspiration and a copy though is the question.

Good luck either way.

rahulmartin

thanks for the insight spoogob , actually i did this one so ill try redoing it in time. thanks for the suggestions. good luck to you too.