Frank 'n' Slime

AlexKershaw

The game is currently up for sponsorship but a link has been e-mailed to the guys at Stencyl :)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:21:06 pm by AlexKershaw »

AlexKershaw

Game is now in bidding on FGL with an 8 editors rating! We also have bids already :)

spoogob

Nice. :) I did see the game go up, but its 1 market point above what i have for viewing so i cant check it out. boo! lol (im owed a bunch of market points too from a sponsor thats paying commision. lol)

Ive had a 7 and 7.5 - but Id love to get higher with my next game too :D Could I ask out of interest, which admin reviewed it?

Max Finch

Good Job! I'm waiting to get payed so I receive a market level 2-3.

I'll have to check it out sometime!

AlexKershaw

Sorry about the Market Level 2 thing - there's been some games stolen from fgl recently and we thought we better play it safe!

Nice. :) I did see the game go up, but its 1 market point above what i have for viewing so i cant check it out. boo! lol (im owed a bunch of market points too from a sponsor thats paying commision. lol)

Ive had a 7 and 7.5 - but Id love to get higher with my next game too :D Could I ask out of interest, which admin reviewed it?

I had a 7 (Tofu Ninja) and 7.5 (The Little Who) before too :p

All 3 had reviews posted by Rozek.

spoogob

No worries, hopefully ill up a level soon anyhow, but looks good though. :)

Ah right, all my reviews have been by Rozek funny enough. My first was a 7, second was a 6.5, third was a 7.5, and... lastly Rollin Paint got a 7, but it was a bit of a to-do with that one. He played the game, came back to me complaining of bugs/etc and rated it a 6, but then couldnt reproduce this  bug again, and neither could I (id never seen it at all), so in the end he put it up for bidding, and totally reworked the scoring to a 7. (strangely upping the gfx score - even though that never changed before or after.. puzzlingly).

As it goes, Ive had 'issues' with my previous 2 games before Rollin Paint, whereby Ive been told there were bugs or issues that just werent there or were completely wrong (ie, i was told my buttons in 'from the dark' didnt work, when they worked perfectly well), and when I tried to have this corrected or maybe revise the scores, it fell on deaf ears.

Look forward to seeing the game anyhow. :)

AlexKershaw

Bidding has entered 4 figures :) 5 different sponsors have bid so far!

No worries, hopefully ill up a level soon anyhow, but looks good though. :)

Ah right, all my reviews have been by Rozek funny enough. My first was a 7, second was a 6.5, third was a 7.5, and... lastly Rollin Paint got a 7, but it was a bit of a to-do with that one. He played the game, came back to me complaining of bugs/etc and rated it a 6, but then couldnt reproduce this  bug again, and neither could I (id never seen it at all), so in the end he put it up for bidding, and totally reworked the scoring to a 7. (strangely upping the gfx score - even though that never changed before or after.. puzzlingly).

As it goes, Ive had 'issues' with my previous 2 games before Rollin Paint, whereby Ive been told there were bugs or issues that just werent there or were completely wrong (ie, i was told my buttons in 'from the dark' didnt work, when they worked perfectly well), and when I tried to have this corrected or maybe revise the scores, it fell on deaf ears.

Look forward to seeing the game anyhow. :)

Interesting... I've had no problems with remarks on review scores, must have gotten lucky! My pre-reviews have been a bit cringey sometimes though because I think the pressure of recording and having to give feedback as they play stops the admins from being able to solve puzzles like they normally would, and they get stuck for ages on really easy levels :p

spoogob

Yeah I havent had comments about remarks on review scores as such - I just felt that for my last 2 games at least, Ive had bugs and issues thrown at me that never existed , and I didnt want the review score given to me based around these incorrect things. I know a score doesn't matter too much as a sponsor will always see what they want to see or what they like - but games with scores above 7 and certainly above 8, are almost guaranteed to sell - and sometimes very nice amounts! So I guess Id just like the best I can get without it being based on issues that don't exist lol

I think the most cringy/silly comment I got was about the music, something on the lines of 'this peice again, id change it as its been used a million zillion trillion times'. lol

Good luck with the bidding!

AlexKershaw

Yeah I havent had comments about remarks on review scores as such - I just felt that for my last 2 games at least, Ive had bugs and issues thrown at me that never existed , and I didnt want the review score given to me based around these incorrect things. I know a score doesn't matter too much as a sponsor will always see what they want to see or what they like - but games with scores above 7 and certainly above 8, are almost guaranteed to sell - and sometimes very nice amounts! So I guess Id just like the best I can get without it being based on issues that don't exist lol

I think the most cringy/silly comment I got was about the music, something on the lines of 'this peice again, id change it as its been used a million zillion trillion times'. lol

Good luck with the bidding!

Thanks!

Max Finch

This is a neat game!

Can't wait to see it sponsored!