About macincloud - opinions of users...

alpot

I have old Mac mini. Now I need a new Xcode for support of iphone5. Therefore I decided to use macincloud, but unsuccessfully. I wanted to installed a Stencyl 3.0 (my game is made in 3.0), but admin banned it. I had trial one day only. Did someone installed 3.0 in macincloud? Did someone published ios game in macincloud successfully?     

rob1221

Yes and yes.  Maybe you aren't allowed to do that in the trial?

alpot

rob1221
Please, help. I tried to export my p12 certificate from Keychain Access. But it need a "login" keychain password. Which password is?

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:17:47 am by alpot »

rob1221

I think it's the same password you use to log in to the Mac.

alpot

No. This password (for user) is not accepted.

gruffman

These sound like questions that should be aimed at macinthecloud ?  ???
Now available for all Android Devices - Happy Face Concentration
My Games To Date
Find A Face / Hero Of Oda / Snakes And Ladders
Hungry Monkey available at fgl.com for Sponsorship
My site - Gruffgames.com

rob1221

If it's not the login password then it may be the password you entered into the Stencyl settings.

Joe

It's the password for your Mac user account. It's very possible they won't give you keychain login access on a trial account, particularly if they won't let you install software. You may need to actually pay them for an hour or whatever.

Try this to see if you're given an option to reset the password: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1631

alpot

I mean key and certificate should be in one user profile - my. I created p12, but new error  - No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's singing  certificate . I don't understand it. I created  provisioning profiles from new active certificate from virtual this mac.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:57:55 am by alpot »

rob1221

I had that error before and I believe I solved it by downloading and clicking on the development provisioning profile.

alpot

I had downloaded and clicked development provisioning profile, but error is.
I have writing in log - warning: iOS deployment targets lower than 4.3 are not supported (current IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = "4.1", ARCHS = "armv7"). 
I don,t meant it. Xcode 4.6 is in this virtul Mac.
I guess problem in two login in this virtual Mac. 1 - login of admin 2 - my login of user. Singing certificate is created by login of admin. Develop and distribution certificate installed by click in login of admin. I quess development provisioning profile installed in profile of admin.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:15:14 am by alpot »

rob1221

Oh your problem is different then.  Refer to this thread: http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,17227.0.html  If that doesn't solve it then search the Stencyl forums for that error.

alpot

1. Installed x-code command line files from update within xcode - I can not do it. I can not to open Xcode in this virtual Mac.

2. Changed version code from 1.0 to 1 - Yes.

3. Updated OS to latest release. - 10.8.3

4. Installed latest build of Stency - Yes.

Unfortunately

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:23:35 am by alpot »

alpot

Today I opened Xcode. I deleted invalid provisional profiles. I go to saving ipa. But new error -

Program /usr/bin/codesign returned 1 : [: no identity found

What is mean? I had not that error on real Mac. I opened Xcode and it have not once project. Nothing. I guess this is problem. 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:42:32 am by alpot »