Stencyl Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap! (Cards POSTED! Check latest posts!)

almyki

YAAAYYY Chibicat's and NobodyX's cards came in today!  They all look great guys, I'll scan them and mail them off in the next few days =3 .  Once everyone gets their cards, I'll post all the pics of the cards so everyone can see, okay?

<3 ali
dA |

Skills:  Drawn art, writing/story concepts, drawn backgrounds.
Preferred Games:  Visual Novels, RPGs, Simulations, Sandboxes, Dress-Ups
Current Projects:  Pokepet Eevee!

BonBonBunny

YYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚'✿,。・:*:❀・゚'❁・。

NobodyX

Chibicat

So everyone mailed their cards in? I tried those watercolor pencils for the first time on some of these so I had to throw some pencil in as well :o

If we do this again then my cards should be much better then the first rounds.

Hectate

Except me. Sorry for delaying mine. Maybe I need to send cards that say IOU 1 ATC. Lol
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

Strasteo

Hooray! Glad to hear that the cards didn't get lost in the mail. ;-;

Oh, I'll post up mine once everyone recieves theirs, since I did most of mine on paint. Though it's nice seeing them off the screen, I gotta say that pixel art still looks the best behind screens. :P

almyki

I mailed all the cards, just FYI, and I did scan/clean/etc. everyone's cards too.  I wanted to PM the files to you guys, the PM system apparently doesn't support that right now T_T .  I don't know what I'll do at this point, but maybe I'll just post them here in attachments once everyone gets their cards.

I'll also be posting up web-friendly images of everyone's cards once everyone receives their cards (remember to post here when you do), but if you have your own digital versions you'd like to share too/instead, that's great!

Also, I haven't said much about the cards I've personally received, but that's not because I don't absolutely love them; I feel like I should wait until others get their cards before saying too much about them =3 .

<3 ali
dA |

NobodyX

I don't have anything to add , but I'd like to express my enthusiasm:
HOORAY! :)

BonBonBunny

I GOT THEM TODAY ASGHASAGSAJK SO CUTE EVERYONE OMG

almyki

HOLY SMOKES WOW THAT WAS FAST.  WE REALLY DO LIVE CLOSE BY BUTTHENWHYDIDITTAKESOLONGTOGETTOMEADL;FJADSFL;ASDJFA My postal office must be filled with much Drama right now XD .  (Apparently they might be closing the one in our area for some reason, Idon'tknowwhy)

Great you received them safely :throws confetti: =D !

<3 ali
dA |

Strasteo

Received mine just now! It was a pleasant surprise. :3

They are all quite loverly.

Hectate

I also got mine today. I love them, great stuff everyone. It makes me feel terrible that I've not yet even finished mine. But I'll allow myself no excuses. I signed up so I'll try to finish them ASAP.

Thanks, btw, these ar cool.
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

almyki

Yay, I think the Canadians are the only ones left now =3 !  Don't feel all guilty, Hectate, negative energy like that tends to prohibit productive juices instead of help (I have much experience with this, grasshopper, trust me XD ), just do them when you can!  Everybody will get all their cards eventually ^_^ .

Ohyeah I mentioned that I did a huge swap in my watercolor class, right?  Well, haha, a lot of them didn't finish all their cards or trade all the cards they did do (it was a mess v_v ), but I got all but 1 from everyone!  I made and traded away all the cards I made, and I thought I'd share them:  Watercolor ATCs!

I also did a one-on-one trade with someone on dA recently, I made her 3 cards, but she hasn't received them yet so I haven't posted them to keep it a surprise.  But I like how they turned out, so I'll share those when I can too =3 .  My ATC collection is growing out so well!  I have 16 already X3 .

<3 ali
dA |

Chibicat

It's taking longer to get them then I thought, took less time to send them there then to receive, lol. I hope to get them this week, if not then they most likely sent them back because the post office in this town are smart like that.

NobodyX

I have not received them yet, either.