Why can't I be beautiful?

Korieta

Well, I did some modifications, and I submitted the picture below.

I redid the 'Magma Bear', but I seriously need to work on the shading  :-\ Besides the shading, anything else I should focus on? I like this one a lot more than my first one XD, but it could still use a lot of work. I copied Ursala's outline, then did a lot of modifications, one to make it my own, and two I don't really like how awkward looking Ursala is lol (Though I'm not one to talk)
"Quotes are for dumb people who can't think of anything intelligent to say on their own." - Bo Burnham

Korieta

No feedback?  :'(
Well here's a few more sprites of my making:
"Quotes are for dumb people who can't think of anything intelligent to say on their own." - Bo Burnham

Korieta

Not to res a thread, even though no one replies :P
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I've made a ton of progress and am looking at publishing my first game: Monkey Escape. Here's a sneak peak ;) The Kraken:
 The Koala:
Those two are the bosses so far

TDonnally

That kraken looks damn good. Also you should keep posting in this thread. It will be cool to see how you progress.

Korieta

That kraken looks damn good. Also you should keep posting in this thread. It will be cool to see how you progress.
Thanks, I did it with the help of my 'friends' at PixelJoint :P
And alright :D it'd be nice to have something to look back on lol