Apple Developer Process killing me.. [SOLVED]

henson802

So I have gone through the Stencyl steps to getting your app to run on iOS device.

I'm not blaming stencyl, I know it's Apples very annoying developer process.

I keep getting this error:

"No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's signing certificates"

I am pretty meticulous, have done the steps at least 6-8 times now - each time, deleting everything and re-doing it all.  Everything lines up - certificates, App Id, etc.

I'm running out of ideas / steam.  This is such a headache compared to working with stencyl.  The actual developer process has taken me far more time in figuring out.  I have done EVERYTHING I can think of - going through the steps over and over, taking my time making sure it's right.  Checked the settings in Stencyl for App ID and everything is correct - even caps and all. 

Pretty fed up, not with Stencyl, but Apple's crazy annoying process.  Anyone give any insight?  Someone else on here had same issue awhile ago but eventually said he solved without giving any insight to how..

Like I said - I tried deleting all the created things in KeyAccess and on my Developer Profile, and going back through the steps in detail and still same error. 

gr

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:44:19 pm by Jon »

henson802

Fixed it by going in to XCODE -> Organizer -> Teams (select Your Team) -> Refresh (low right corner).

That was annoying for a few days - close this now.

:)

Jon

Thanks for sharing. I've added this to our troubleshooting guide. Did you find this solution via Google?

http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/xcode-ios-troubleshoot

topgames79

Fixed it by going in to XCODE -> Organizer -> Teams (select Your Team) -> Refresh (low right corner).

That was annoying for a few days - close this now.

:)

i did that but i get the same error message "No unexpired provisioning profiles found that contain any of the keychain's signing certificates"

do you know any other solution ?