Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

Attribute Saving [Extension]

yoplalala

@ShimieGames
I've updated the extension so that you can delete a field or delete anwhole save file

( the link can be seen by logged in users)

LIBERADO

I've updated the extension so that you can delete a field or delete anwhole save file
Great!
I'm spanish, excuse me for my bad English.
I'm not a private teacher. Please, post your questions in the public forum.

svintaj

@ShimieGames

( the link can be seen by logged in users)

Great work GeorgeN and Yoplalala, thanks!

I can now manage to both save and load an image as well as delete it dynamically, by using the "image as text" and "text as image" blocks in Stencyl.

However I also would like to save and load image "as an image" to get a much greater load and save speed, is that something that someone can add to Yoplalala:s latest version?

Thanks in advance!

svintaj

Aslo, for each image I save, it takes much longer time to save it, It's like if every image has to be 're-saved'. The same happens when deleting an image, so if I have ten images saved it takes 10 times longer to delete one file? Is there something that can be done to aviod that? I really like to load, save and delete an image as 'one separate unit'. (To be able to save images in a gallery for a painting app)

Maybe there is a better way/Extention? But I need it to work on both Android and iOS?

KramerGames

Pretty wild guess but I read about images not being dumped from memory automatically, maybe this is of help:

http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,50432.0.html

the pre-last post on page 2 by designpeg
Parasites United  (Idle Parasite Game)