What is your favorite game .. ever ?

Meestar

My favorite game of all time would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  Back in the 90s it was such a mind blowing game.  Majora's Mask was an excellent game as well. And Minish Cap, and Wind Waker, and Link to the Past.  Let's just say every single Zelda game, even the recent ones.

Some of my other favorites:
Tomba! & Tomba! 2
Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross
Legend of Mana, Secret of Mana
Legend of Dragoon
Breath of Fire I, II, III, and IV
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Saphire
Terranigma
Lufia 1 & 2
Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3
Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime Trilogy (Corruption was the best though)
Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, Harvest Moon DS, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, pretty much every Harvest Moon.
Lost Odyssey
Enchanted Arms
Final Fantasy XII (other ones are good too)
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic the Hedgehog, 2, and 3
Goldeneye for the N64 (multiplayer! And if you have a GameShark, you can make custom levels, thanks to the RareWitchProject.)
Mario Kart (all of them)
Super Smash Bros, Melee, and Brawl
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong Country, 2 and 3 and Returns
Mario Party 1-however many they have
Quest 64
Star Wars: Battlefront, 2

So many awesome games out there!
PM me if you require help.  I'm always glad to help out!

Warzone Gamez

Star Wars: Battlefront, 2

i loved that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

TDonnally

I am going to start playing that right now. My expectations are high.

irock

Mine were high and i was surprised by how good it was.