[WIP] Battle for Earth

Unit158

Hello Battle for Earth is my my work in progress. If you'd like to help you can just tell me and I'll put you in the credits (after you helped, of course :P ).

It is a RTS inpired by Command and conquer. It is coming along quite nicely and a demo is here (pre-alpha):
http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/5781

TODO list:
  • finish enemy AI
  • Make buildings
  • finish art
  • finish menu
  • fix and complete controls
  • Add saving and loading
  • implement health numbers and attacking
  • finish units

There are 3 factions Blue (you) Red and purple.

In the year 2069 you are on a conquest to rule earth and save it from the tyranny of red or the experiments of purple.

The controls are entirely click based so far. You can click on the new game to start a new map, click on the title for credits and the load feature has not been implemented yet.

Credits go to (so far):
Malson for the awesome music![/list]

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:59:09 pm by Unit158 »

xmagicx60

Hello Battle for Earth is my my work in progress. If you'd like to help you can just tell me and I'll put you in the credits (after you helped, of course :P).

It is a RTS inpired by Command and conquer. It is coming along quite nicely and a demo is here (pre-alpha):
http://www.mediafire.com/?0aeeb5dirbodmcy

TODO list:
  • finish enemy AI
  • Make buildings
  • finish art
  • add menu
  • fix and complete controls
and some more...
[/list]

There are 3 factions Blue (you) Red and purple.

In the year 2069 you are on a conquest to rule earth and save it from the tyranny of red or the experiments of purple.

Credits go to (so far):
Malson for the awesome music!
Neat game but how does it work?

coleislazy

Could you publish it to Stencyl.com so we can get to it easier and so you can post instructions? I can't seem to figure out how to do anything.

Unit158

Woops! I forgot something... lemme just update it.