Post Your Desktop!

Grimreaper

I'm hobbyist photographer along with other things this is my desktop and that is a picture I took while messing with filters I wasn't expecting to get anything good,but I did the picture sucks but catching a bee in mid flight was awesome to me at the time and I haven't change it in a while.
Yes I prefer a laptop my laptop is a beast but it burns the hair off of your arm if you ain't careful.
yesterday is a memory tomorrow is a vision, but today its a b_tch.

Epic428

Just posting to say that I merged the Locked topic and the original. (just easier than having two separate ones with one being locked)
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

SWATLLAMA

Thanks Epic. Irock, sozzy. I didn't know that there was already one, since it was just so old.
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

Epic428

Oh and this is currently the wallpaper I have on my desktop. (I hide all Icons and have a few gadgets running so not worth taking an ss)

http://orioto.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=mario#/d1k3qg7

p.s. This looks sexy on my 46" TV at 1080p.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs

SWATLLAMA

A 46'' screen? Why do you run it on a TV?
Hail The Llama
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/lSWATLLAMA
"Play the games" ~ The Grand Llama

It's my life goal to rickroll as many people as possible

Epic428

because I needed a new monitor and I hated my TV. So I figured it was easier to kill two birds with one stone and connect my PC to my TV via HDMI.  I have to say, it takes some getting used to, and the small fonts can sometimes annoy my eyes. but otherwise for media and gaming it is AMAZING.

irock

Click to see a larger version.

Duckaiser

Oh, right, I changed my desktop wallpaper about 2 weeks ago.

Still a Legend of Zelda wallpaper. Normally I'd go with a somewhat Halloween related wallpaper around this time, but I forgot until after I picked this one. Didn't wanna change it again so soon.

1MrPaul1

Art screenshoot of my windows theme "Elementals-AIR"

gplar

He´s on every desktop I have.  :)
No icons, I keep what I need in the hidden dock and the rest in Launchpad.

Scrambo

Gettin Back in the Swing of Things! :D

robogobodo

A friend of mine did this picture for me when i started my youtube channel if i ever make partner i'll use it for my banner.
Check out my tutorials at www.youtube.com/finalbossgamers

Rukiri

Simple, post your desktop, for 30" screens just link or thumbnail them.

irock

Hi Rukrii, we already have a Post Your Desktop! thread so I just went ahead and merged yours with this one!