[iOS & Android] RevMob Extension [2.1] [UPDATED on Sep. 17th!]

luismp

Hi, i wasnt at home until now. I only have the extension enabled , not even using any blocks. Attached are the logs generated.

Thanks in advance.

robinschaafsma

Hi, i wasnt at home until now. I only have the extension enabled , not even using any blocks. Attached are the logs generated.

Thanks in advance.

"Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies" . There are 2 versions of google-play-services.jar.

Extension owner needs to fix this.

Sorry Not working now for android.

I just rebuild it for 64 bit for IOS. Thats work well.

luismp

oh, ok , thanks anyway for your help  :) :)

GeorgeN

Updated with robinschaafsma's fix. Personally I will not work on this extension but the community can do that anytime.

bonzero

does anyone how to fix the jar mismatch issue? I've tried making sure all extension usethe same googleplayservices.jar but doesn't work :S

winarto johan

Hi GeorgeN,
how are you?

I am just still learning to make android game by stencyl,
I already use the extension of revmob,
but it can noy be used.
I used stencyl version 3.1.

Also now I tried to use chartboost and vungle,
I, my family and my friend already tried the game : Angry Insect (at play store),
but the ads of vungle never show and the ads of chartboost only show 1 time.

Before this,
I make android game by phonegap and use mobfox,
the ads of mobfox always show,
but now I can not use mobfox for stencyl because mobfox have no extension.

Please give me the instruction,
Thank you and God bless...

GeorgeN

Sorry I can't help you. This extension is not supported by me anymore, just by the community.

Max Finch

Does anyone know how this compares to Admob? I'm getting tired of the low revenue and am looking for a second advertiser alongside iAd. (and ditching Admob)

Also does this work in countries like China? I don't think iAd does...

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:32:36 pm by Max Glockling »

Max Finch

If someone wants to add ad banners to this extension along with fullscreen I'll pay $30 for their time.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:58:44 am by Max Glockling »

Max Finch

I've been at this for 4 hours using every bit of coding knowledge I have (which is already not) and I'm having no luck. The game builds but when it's time to display ads it crashes.

I'm willing to pay $30 for someone to get banner ads in this extension. I will even attach my progress so far below.

Max Finch

No longer need help. I figured it out on my own for iOS only

luismp

@Max Glockling did you add banner and interstitials? could you upload your version please?

pd:do you have any plans for android?

Max Finch

I got it to work on iOS. I don't know how to make it work on Android and don't have the time. If you would like it I'll upload later today after work

luismp

yes please , it would be awesome !

Max Finch

Here's the extension, I don't think it will work on Android at all, so if you really need it for Android maybe someone who knows Android will be able to help you.