please feed back on my new game

TDonnally

And the game would be IMPOSSIBLE if you can't change gravity in mid flight.

It's impossible because you designed the levels to make it so.
i designed it so, because i liked it more that way. i not trying to be offensive or rude, i just likes it more like that.

If you are going to do it that way then you should fix it so it is not so gosh darn sensitive.

Warzone Gamez

i designed it so, because i liked it more that way. i not trying to be offensive or rude, i just likes it more like that.
Personally, I have never really gotten "impossible" difficulty. Some people seem to think its the greatest thing ever if games can only be beaten by doing "exacto"-runs. I find that to be highly frustrating, not fun. Its not because I don't want to be a skilled player per se, but its because the games in question seem to play more off of intensely cutthroat single-pixel margins and luck that require practically "inhuman" timing and precision instead of a realistic mastery of a skillset.

That aside, especially if you are planning this for the iOS crowd, you may not meet with a very receptive crowd if you are planning "impossible" difficulty. Its not always about what you like; its usually about what the player likes.
I don't completely understand, are you saying I should make it impossible or I shouldn't? Because i wasn't planing on it being impossible, but someone else thinks I should, so what should I do??? Basically, should I keep it the way it is?

If you are going to do it that way then you should fix it so it is not so gosh darn sensitive.

In what way is it sensitive, I need to know so I can fix it.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

Photon

I don't completely understand, are you saying I should make it impossible or I shouldn't? Because i wasn't planing on it being impossible, but someone else thinks I should, so what should I do??? Basically, should I keep it the way it is?
I said I wasn't a fan of that kind of difficulty, but that others seem to like it. Its your call. But even so, think about the game mechanics and controls themselves. Are they sharp and fine-tuned well enough to make it all work, or are they too loose and hard to control? What kind of experience are you trying to achieve in this game, and how are you attaining that?
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

thegenericbanana

It's sensitive in the way that it moves SO FAST. The feel of the game is terrible. It should be pretty simple to fix, but just... it feels really bad to move the orbs around. You have to decrease the sensitivity, and I recommend doing some changes to the moving in general. Not sure how you'd want to do it, but in it's current state most people wouldn't like it.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

TDonnally

Maybe sensitive isn't the right word. What I think can make the controls better is that if I press up I should go up and the momentum from the previous motion shouldn't effect my next.

Warzone Gamez

Maybe sensitive isn't the right word. What I think can make the controls better is that if I press up I should go up and the momentum from the previous motion shouldn't effect my next.

Ok, ill try that out. I'll post fusion beta version 2 soon, see if you guys like it more that way or the other.

zhero

warzone games :
let me give your feedback from all your game
i dont know you really 14 years old or whatever. looking from all your game i hope you  can make some progress with all game you made.
your idea and your explain is good and sound interesting. but your game is not like your explanation.  :-\

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:46:18 am by zhero »

vikingpotato

Played till the third level, gave up after some 10 tries.. I felt  its too difficult, but then some people like insane difficulty in games..

Warzone Gamez

warzone games :
let me give your feedback from all your game
i dont know you really 14 years old or whatever. looking from all your game i hope you  can make some progress with all game you made.
your idea and your explain is good and sound interesting. but your game is not like your explanation.  :-\
Not really sure what you mean by that. And also, in what games have I false advertised?

zhero

like space marines.

Warzone Gamez

Warzone Gamez

like space marines.
thankyou!
wait, you wernt saying thay you like space marines, you were saying i falsed advertised it. no thankyou then. lol

i didnt false advertise it or anything, everything i said was true, you would have to beat the series to understand everying that i was talking about and stuuf like that.

Warzone Gamez

Ok, ill try that out. I'll post fusion beta version 2 soon, see if you guys like it more that way or the other.

i tried that, it stinks!!!! im to embarrased to even show you it. it seriously makes the game 10x worse. im sorry but im deffianatly not doing that. it was a good idea though?

thegenericbanana

Daniel, 1- Stop triple posting, there's an edit button. 2- Well, you have to do something, because like this it's basically unplayable. 3- Why would anybody play Space Marine 1 & 2? They're the same as #3.  You can't even shoot left in all of them, the ball just shoots off your ass if you're looking left. 4- If you say for the story... Just this. Who says "High stakes!" when you realize you have to save the whole world?
As for false advertising, it doesn't have:
intease violence and sci-fi action
infrequent slight horror theams

And, then there's the fact that you didn't make the graphics or music, yet claim you made a little (Music for credits and the orb metroid shoots? I don't think that really counts). I mean, don't make 2 sequels which are basically identical to the first one (Graphics, other than the tileset which are from the forge, gameplay as you still can't shoot left and animations are buggy, etc.). Sorry if I seem harsh, it's just that before you make a sequel, or 2 for that matter, finish up the first one.
I'm actually getting more and more convinced you're just trolling considering you put "fallowing" instead of "following" like 20 times, while never saying it right.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

Warzone Gamez

Daniel, 1- Stop triple posting, there's an edit button. 2- Well, you have to do something, because like this it's basically unplayable. 3- Why would anybody play Space Marine 1 & 2? They're the same as #3.  You can't even shoot left in all of them, the ball just shoots off your ass if you're looking left. 4- If you say for the story... Just this. Who says "High stakes!" when you realize you have to save the whole world?
As for false advertising, it doesn't have:
intease violence and sci-fi action
infrequent slight horror theams

And, then there's the fact that you didn't make the graphics or music, yet claim you made a little (Music for credits and the orb metroid shoots? I don't think that really counts). I mean, don't make 2 sequels which are basically identical to the first one (Graphics, other than the tileset which are from the forge, gameplay as you still can't shoot left and animations are buggy, etc.). Sorry if I seem harsh, it's just that before you make a sequel, or 2 for that matter, finish up the first one.
I'm actually getting more and more convinced you're just trolling considering you put "fallowing" instead of "following" like 20 times, while never saying it right.
i didnt stikin take credit for the stinkin art! i said i did some of the stinkin art!
same thing with music except i had to take off my song on version 2 of sm 3 becuase it took up more space than needed. on why do you guys care if slightly over dramatize the stinkin game!?

any i was triple posting because 1 one of them was a completly differant issue than the other 2 because it would make more sense to the poeople that had alredy seen the post.

anyway, why are we talking about Space Marines? im trying to get feedback on my upcoming ios game!