please feed back on my new game

LontaBeans

Don't rush games. Your sprites are made on MS Paint, or if you used Photoshop, you spent 5 seconds on each sprite. At least take time. I'm making a game, and I've been in it for 2 weeks. I'm halfway done!
Skype name: lontabeans (add me)

thegenericbanana

Daniel, 1- Stop triple posting, there's an edit button. 2- Well, you have to do something, because like this it's basically unplayable. 3- Why would anybody play Space Marine 1 & 2? They're the same as #3.  You can't even shoot left in all of them, the ball just shoots off your ass if you're looking left. 4- If you say for the story... Just this. Who says "High stakes!" when you realize you have to save the whole world?
As for false advertising, it doesn't have:
intease violence and sci-fi action
infrequent slight horror theams

And, then there's the fact that you didn't make the graphics or music, yet claim you made a little (Music for credits and the orb metroid shoots? I don't think that really counts). I mean, don't make 2 sequels which are basically identical to the first one (Graphics, other than the tileset which are from the forge, gameplay as you still can't shoot left and animations are buggy, etc.). Sorry if I seem harsh, it's just that before you make a sequel, or 2 for that matter, finish up the first one.
I'm actually getting more and more convinced you're just trolling considering you put "fallowing" instead of "following" like 20 times, while never saying it right.
i didnt stikin take credit for the stinkin art! i said i did some of the stinkin art!
same thing with music except i had to take off my song on version 2 of sm 3 becuase it took up more space than needed. on why do you guys care if slightly over dramatize the stinkin game!?

any i was triple posting because 1 one of them was a completly differant issue than the other 2 because it would make more sense to the poeople that had alredy seen the post.

anyway, why are we talking about Space Marines? im trying to get feedback on my upcoming ios game!
*facepalm*
1- I said the Space Marine thing because you told somebody to play the other 2.
2- I know you didn't take credit for all the art.
3- You can have 1 post towards many people, like this:

@Lontabeans: I agree.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

gamegirlxl

for it to be realistic.

I know for a fact that subatomic particles never act like this in real life.

Anyway, for an ios game it reminds me of one of those little games where you tilt it to make the little metal ball roll to the end without falling down a hole (the game would really remind me of this if it used the gyro sensors with ios).  The fact that the "end" is dynamically moving as well makes it an interesting concept.  But the control on the gravity in your game makes me feel less coordinated than I was when I was five years old and getting frustrated because I always tilted it (I even had one that was almost table sized and had these stupid knobs to adjust it) too much.

I don't know if the fact that this is the PC version is the reason why it feels so broken, but assuming that changed from the ios version you are developing, I still think the rest of the game needs work.  The graphics are basic, at best and much of the game lacks polish.  A lot of aspects of the game seem poorly designed, such as the gradient text (looks bad with the black background).  I also didn't think at first to avoid the holes as there were basically no instructions.

Stencyl Ninja

Maybe you've changed something since these others have posted or something, I don't know.
But to me this stands out as the best of your work. Take my advice and polish it! Make it shine!

An update on the graphics and the ability to work with the gyros to allow people to tilt their
phones to control the "atoms" is all this game really needs. I like the controls as they are
right now. It feels challenging but fun to play to me. Just make sure that shines through into the
iOS version.

Electramorhipism

I like the music and Game concept. It works for me. I would pay .99 cents.  I will play the music soundtrack in my car. Love it. Keep Creating. :D 8)

Warzone Gamez

I like the music and Game concept. It works for me. I would pay .99 cents.  I will play the music soundtrack in my car. Love it. Keep Creating. :D 8)

WOW!!!!! THANKYOU!!!
to be honest, i think the music is'nt really that great. especially the menu music. the reason i have the menu music as that, is somthing happend in  the last minuite and i had to change it. tankyou so much for what you said!

and guys! i hear some of you sugesting i have the movement done by tilt! i originally planned on using buttons. should i chose tilt, or buttons? and can you do tilt with Stencyl?

also, i need help with making a level selection that saves what levels you unlocked and ect... can anybody help me with that? if so, please PM me. thankyou.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

spoogob

theres unlockable level tutorials through stencyl tv

http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/stencyl-tv/

I still don't like the music personally - i think it needs changing.

Warzone Gamez

theres unlockable level tutorials through stencyl tv

http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/stencyl-tv/

I still don't like the music personally - i think it needs changing.

i dont like it much either. im changing the menu music for sure. but im probably going to keep the level music.

gamegirlxl

Seem familiar?:

This is an image of one of the demo games and it uses the accelerometer.  Check Stencylpedia's mobile sections. ;D I knew it was a good idea...

Warzone Gamez

im not sure if i'll do that or have it where you press buttons to change gravity. not sure which is better?

also! i just sent a small update to get rid of the annoying menu music.

also. im not sure if im sending this game to the appstore. my parents dont want me to spend 200$ to upgrade. i might upgrade, but im not sure.

Photon

im not sure if i'll do that or have it where you press buttons to change gravity. not sure which is better?

also! i just sent a small update to get rid of the annoying menu music.

also. im not sure if im sending this game to the appstore. my parents dont want me to spend 200$ to upgrade. i might upgrade, but im not sure.
Be absolutely sure you have a well-polished game if you are going to do that. You also have to buy a one year developer license from Apple ($100), and after spending all that you still don't have a guarantee that Apple will even accept the app.
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

philandy

If I were to design this, I would leave a nice mellow rock sound loop, which transitions into a slightly harder rock loop when you start a level, and transitions to other loops based on what your atoms are close to.

If you can figure out the tilt controls, definitely, but for PC the arrows are fine.

I like your level selection - not too hard not too soft. Nothing seems boring either, but I did notice some levels were out of place on the difficulty level (if you're aiming for easy to hard).