Poll

What was (or still is) your childhood dream?

To fly
4 (19%)
To explore
1 (4.8%)
To visit space
2 (9.5%)
To be a leader of your nation
3 (14.3%)
To swim to the bottom of the ocean
0 (0%)
Other (Please Explain)
10 (47.6%)
Become something other than a person (EX. Dinosaur)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Your childhood dream?

Max Finch

Hey all,

So I'm in the process of brainstorming a new game. In fact it will be my first mobile game!

I want the game to be implemented on the most popular child hood dream(s) so I'm running a survey.

If anyone who selects "Other" has a good one I'll be sure to add it. You can always change your votes too!
Please keep this on topic...  ;)

TDonnally

I remember when I was 3 I wanted to be a dinosaur really badly. I didn't understand that this was impossible I just wanted to be one. I remember running through my hallways pretending to be a velociraptor.

Actually right now I still think being a dinosaur would be really freakin' cool  :P

Max Finch

I remember when I was 3 I wanted to be a dinosaur really badly. I didn't understand that this was impossible I just wanted to be one. I remember running through my hallways pretending to be a velociraptor.

Actually right now I still think being a dinosaur would be really freakin' cool  :P

I added the option "Become something other than a person (EX. Dinosaur)" Nice idea.

Warzone Gamez

My childhood dream was to be a baseball player, then a football player, then a construction worker, then in the army, a millionaire(lol), then a chef, then a football player aging.... Now I'm finally at being a programmer and making games! Yeah, my childhood dreams came true!!! I never though of it that way!

So are going to make a game about childhood dreams??? How would that work?
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

Max Finch

Making a game around childhood dreams. Not directly towards them.

jaybdemented

i remember back when i was a little jay i was opening packs of baseball cards with my dad and i told him one day he would have my rookie card. now my dream is to do everything i can to make my kids dreams come true.

LontaBeans

I wanted to be a game developer. No joke. I'm not kidding.
Skype name: lontabeans (add me)

Max Finch

i remember back when i was a little jay i was opening packs of baseball cards with my dad and i told him one day he would have my rookie card. now my dream is to do everything i can to make my kids dreams come true.
that's a great one :D

Well look at you! Lol

ICLHStudios

Same here, pretty much for as long as I can remember.
Go here to begin reading my fantasy webcomic, updated every Thursday: http://fav.me/d674ji2

Warzone Gamez

I've wanted to be game developer sense I was 11/12? Now I'm 14 and I am a game developer! Dreams do come true!
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

thegenericbanana

Author, realized I was bad, musician, then got into games and been wanting to be a game developer since around 7.
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

dude99999

Most people are gonna say "I wanted to be a game developer" because this is a game development website. :P
I'm gonna say it too.  ;)
I wanted to be a game developer.
Visit Power Spark to play more of my games.

irock

I wanted to be a scientist when I was little. My conception of a scientist was insanely unrealistic though. I thought scientists made neat potions and inventions in a lab that looked like this:

Thanks Pajama Sam.

And also at one point I told my 4th grade teacher while helping clean up the classroom that I wanted to be a janitor, and she told me that I didn't actually want to.

I don't actually remember wanting to be a game developer as a kid or even for most of my teenage years. I designed levels on paper a few times and was incredibly intrigued when I found out I could make my own games in RPG Maker 2K3 and developed a fanatical lust for Stencyl in 2007, but I didn't actually consider the possibility of doing it as a career or whatever until around 2010 or 2011, and I was 17 or 18 at that point.

irock

Oh yeah, I also wanted to be a MAGICIAN. Like, a real one, not like Penn & Teller.

colburt187

I spent most of my childhood dreams worrying about stuff, my main worry for a while was that the moon might explode at any second.