Glob'n Demo

colburt187

Hi,

Have a look at my ball rolling, time trial/platform game Demo if you get a chance,

ive tried to put the link below, hopefully it works.

http://www.stencyl.com/game/embed/21134

DarkTimmy

Hi,

Have a look at my ball rolling, time trial/platform game Demo if you get a chance,

ive tried to put the link below, hopefully it works.

http://www.stencyl.com/game/embed/21134

You know I love this game. Personally I think you have something really special going on here. It's fun and has a great potential as a series of games. I mean - who doesn't like rolling around like a hamster!

-Tim
Main Site: Donley Time Foundation Facebook Page: Donley Time Foundation
Newgrounds Links!

aroncruce

just need to polish things up a bit i think

colburt187

Thanks Tim,

Appreciate your feedback as always, making this game has shown my there is a fine line between fun and annoying!

just need to polish things up a bit i think

Thanks for having a look Aroncruce, polishing things up is my major weakness, you should have seen it before! What would you suggest? What things did you pick up on?

aroncruce

maybe zoom in a little. Also idk know if I was supposed to but I had to get out of the sphere to get the first flag in a level, I wanted to jump up with the ball. I feel the more the user has to get out especially early kills the flow of the game, cause everyone wants to go fast in the beginning. Also the graphics could use some work very simple, theres nothing that will catch someones eye. One suggestion, when the ball starts moving a certain speed you should change the character inside into a curled up ball it would be hilarious watching him bounce around inside and plus it looks really un-natural if hes running the whole time. One last thing the little guys controls are horrible. I never found out if I have to jump into the top of the ball to start rolling but it was very hard at first because of the controls.

Theres some good fresh ideas here though!