Chartboost Mobile Ads (Updated Apr 27)

h1rnz1lla

Ok cool it seems to work now. One other thing i noticed is that the Ad window is smaller than before. I have attached a screenshot. Idk if it was wrong before, but i was also blurrier, now the text is super sharp.

Thanks for your effort rob!!!

rob1221

I'm guessing that's due to whatever changes Chartboost made in the past few months.

h1rnz1lla

ok awesome, thanks again!

san40511

After  installing this extension  console send me error even if I disable extension.  Problem was resolved when I delete all extesion files from "src" folder. 
First screen - console errors
second screen - full file path. When I delete MyChartboost.java I I was able  to install my game to device and errors was removed.

rob1221

Make sure you're using the correct Chartboost extension for your Stencyl version.

rob1221

That just links to this thread which has 2 versions.  The OpenFL Chartboost goes with the OpenFL Stencyl, and the other unlabled one goes with NME Stencyl.  Do your versions match?

san40511

Ou sorry, maybe this my mistake. I will try to use openFL version. I don't remember what version I used .

san40511

Yes it was my mistake.  Sorry guys

FranAlt

Hey, I've been trying Chartboost on my Android device and I don't get any ads. The only ads I am able to get are Test ads or More Apps ads, any idea of what might be going wrong? (Yes I disabled testing and have an active campaign running)

Thanks!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:36:31 am by FraAlt »
Swipe - FREE          Cloud Run - FREE              

iOS                                Android
    Android

miklyha55

Hello, Rob
A have problem to integrate Chartboost in my project.  When I added extention and started Chartbust I clicked to the button "compiling to IOS device" then process is looped.
Please see my log.
Thanks.
Best regards, Roman

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:48:50 am by miklyha55 »

GeorgeN

Hey, I've been trying Chartboost on my Android device and I don't get any ads. The only ads I am able to get are Test ads or More Apps ads, any idea of what might be going wrong? (Yes I disabled testing)

Thanks!

If there are no campaigns running for your location/device model/OS version there will be no ads displayed.

rob1221

Hello, Rob
A have problem to integrate Chartboost in my project.  When I added extention and started Chartbust I clicked to the button "compiling to IOS device" then process is looped.
Please see my log.
Thanks.
Best regards, Roman

Since you're using OpenFL Stencyl, make sure you downloaded chartboostOpenFL.zip.

miklyha55

Thanks Rob. This is magic. It is works. How can I find that my version is openFL and can I download Haxe version?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:21:52 am by miklyha55 »

rob1221

I think Jon took down the NME download, so you probably don't have to worry about that.  You don't need to download Haxe separately unless you're publishing to an Xcode project which you shouldn't need to do.