Chartboost Mobile Ads (Updated Apr 27)

miklyha55

Hello, Rob. When I make compiling my game in Ipad 1 (5.0.1 version) with integrated Chartboost, then game is crashed. What do you think about this?
Best regards, Roman

rob1221

You need iOS 5.1.1 or higher according to Chartboost.

miklyha55

Ok thanks for that. So if I would play this game in 5.0.1 version then I can not do that. Right?   ;)

GeorgeN

Charboost 4.1 for iOS is out. https://help.chartboost.com/downloads/ios
Are you going to update it Rob?

mat0pad

The More apps page for android doesn't seem to work. Though it does on iOS

rob1221

JasonIrby added that part.  Maybe he did it for iOS only?  I'll look into both issues today.

GeorgeN

For me More apps is working on both android and ios. Maybe you didn't set something right or there are no running campaings for your area/device.

ErLuiSS

work on 3.0¿?   I install it in my game and chartboost count the install and ads impressions but dont show ads :/

i use android!

rob1221

I'm guessing it's caused by no ads available at the time for your country.  Did you try enabling test mode?

ErLuiSS

yes i use test mode too but dont show nothing, when i place the block "more apps" i can see in game a bar but after 1 seg disappears and dont show any ad.

rob1221

The more apps block was added by someone else, and I don't even know what it does.

GeorgeN

yes i use test mode too but dont show nothing, when i place the block "more apps" i can see in game a bar but after 1 seg disappears and dont show any ad.

To test the more apps add a new entry (game B) and add that entry in the more apps of your game A.