Chartboost Mobile Ads (Not Updated)

rob1221

I'll need to add the event for that.  I'll do it later today.

QkyGames

excellent.
I can create two app to use fullscreen ad and video ad? a game but with two app in chartboost.

thanks rob.

Maxi.

rob1221

No, you can't do that, and you don't need to.  The rewarded video ad uses a separate call and does not mix with the interstitial ad.  Just have two campaigns attached to your app and you'll be able to see both ad types when you want.

QkyGames

okey, thank you very much.
the ads are disabled when you play a certain number of times? because I can not see more videos.

test mode: disbled.

rob1221

The error messages are logged.  I'm not sure if they'll show up in the log viewer, but if not you can check DDMS.  My guess is there are no more ads to show for your country for this day.  Since video ads are new, expect the fill rate to be low.

QkyGames

Thanks for your help Rob, I'll wait for the update to use "rewarded video" in my game.

Maxi.

rob1221

V3 is updated with rewarded video support, including the essential event that checks when a rewarded video has finished playing.

LePoulpe

Rob
In the V3, Chartboost 5.0 sdk is updated for iOs too  or only android ?

rob1221

No.  Chartboost is now using a framework for iOS, so I can't update it until Stencyl supports third party frameworks.  Any green blocks are Android-only.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:39:03 am by rob1221 »

QkyGames

wow excellent Rob, now I'm going to try it.
so only works for android?

how to edit, "earn 1 coin" for "watch for revive" and I can remove watch button?

Regards.
Maxi.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:38:46 am by QkyGames »

rob1221

Can you take a screenshot?  I'm still unable to see rewarded video on my end (probably because it's on emulator).

Max Finch

Do you know if there's any current plans to support frameworks? I'm pretty bummed that we can't have those event listeners...

rob1221

I don't think it's planned right now.

Bocharick

how about rewarded video on iOS? How to use it and mainly check complete watching this video?
My games:

rob1221

Please read the latests posts before asking a question.  That isn't supported yet.