Escape From The Police

creatiwell

Here we go:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CreatiwellGames.EscapeFromThePolice

But if someone could told me,why I don`t have downloads :((( ?
Regars for all Stencyl users

KreationsDesign

Game is fun. What do you mean why you don't have downloads ? Did you think you would just get a bunch of downloads by simply uploading the game to google play ?

gplar

Here we go:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CreatiwellGames.EscapeFromThePolice

But if someone could told me,why I don`t have downloads :((( ?
Regars for all Stencyl users

Three reasons:
Marketing, marketing and marketing.

You drown immediately on Google play if you donĀ“t make people aware of your game elsewhere. Try mail, facebook, twitter....

KreationsDesign

Well now that someone brought it up lol I should also comment on the marketing aspect. If you want your game to be successful most of the efforts should go to marketing. There my be people who will disagree but its better to have a game that is solid and some good marketing than a good game with none.

Its still possible, if your game is just so amazing that people will start talking about it and downloading it... but if you really want to make money off your games I would say take the time to market your app. This can be very expensive especially if you do not know anything about marketing.

Also the app icon is very important because it is what people see first. Also take into consideration your keywords.

creatiwell

Thank you for tips  ;)
With last 3.0 beta update - I made this game pretty fast (around weekend) My goal is not to make something fast and then except so much.. No! This was just "research" if Stencyl could make proper android app or no :) -

At least "Exit/back" button miss in Stencyl and any app can`t close propely :( ,is someone find solution for that?

"keywords.keywords.keywords.keywords." - Where they are? :(

creatiwell

Thank you for tips  ;)
With last 3.0 beta update - I made this game pretty fast (around weekend) My goal is not to make something fast and then except so much.. No! This was just "research" if Stencyl could make proper android app or no :) -

At least "Exit/back" button miss in Stencyl and any app can`t close propely :( ,is someone find solution for that?

"keywords.keywords.keywords.keywords." - Where they are? :(

GeorgeN

There is nothing wrong with "exit/back" button. It works as it should. When you press back/home button the app goes in background and the process will be terminated when your phone will want to :P. Users have to go in task manager to close it. You can override back/home button but you have to hack the engine files a little or to write an extension for it.