Riots in Tottenham.

minimon100

Hi, thought I would post this to see if anyone is affected by these riots. I live near London, but I am not affected by it. The riots are also spreading to Bristol, Manchester and even Birmingham. Put on here your view on the riots aswell.

Olivia

The riots have been devastating to me.  :'( Two of my relatives lost their home, my friend was attacked, and an uncle of another friend of mine was in hospital in critical condition due to the smoke in his home conflicting with his asthma.

coleislazy

Rioting makes me sick. There is never a justification for random violence.

Ethan

The riots have been devastating to me.  :'( Two of my relatives lost their home, my friend was attacked, and an uncle of another friend of mine was in hospital in critical condition due to the smoke in his home conflicting with his asthma.
Oh my god. That is tragic- I hope everything works out.

minimon100

I think that they should be able to bring in the armed police to take out these violent thugs. There has been riot warnings in my town tonight.

Rhys

No riots in scotland! ;)

The media were printing the headlines as "British Riots" but Wales and Scotland weren't doing any (and loads of people complained) so they changed it to "English riots".

Tatertom

Apparently riots in Great Britian are the "Fall of Europe" to Time Magazine.
Tatertom approves this message.

RandomJibberish

I live pretty close to a few places that were hit (Brixton, Croydon) but only one shop got smashed in my town. I saw gangs hanging round in alleyways and stuff in the day though, which I haven't seen before.

I'm glad I don't live above a shop or in a nice looking house, it would have been terrifying.

redpesto

Yeah it wasn't great around here, somebody set fire to the Subway sandwich shop on Holloway Road & half of the shops where boarded up but most of the real trouble was at the other end of the Seven Sister's Road in Hackney/Haringey- so generally Islington was lucky.