Dragon amination of Actor Type!!!!!

yayapipi

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:14:25 pm by yayapipi »

Photon

I've seen some of these around before, so my suspicion is that these are copied.
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

gamegirlxl

Why are you posting other people's artwork?  Although you don't explicitly say you made these, not giving credit to their authors is stealing, not to mention the legal repercussions.  The quality of the artwork is inconsistent, which means it's coming from different sources, too.

I appreciate the effort that goes into creating even splices as a tribute to Pok√©mon, since I used to make splices myself.  You may not mean to be offensive, but try to respect intellectual property.

Jay123

i'm with gamegirl on this it's a tad rude to post other peoples work, then invite others to use it who may or not know it's not your own. Imagine making a successful game then finding out some graphics you used were infact stolen, ripped or whatever and being made to pay back all your earnings then some.

I feel like i'm stuck in groundhog day - same code, same pc, same shite... no retreat, no surrender yaa !!!

Photon

i'm with gamegirl on this it's a tad rude to post other peoples work, then invite others to use it who may or not know it's not your own. Imagine making a successful game then finding out some graphics you used were infact stolen, ripped or whatever and being made to pay back all your earnings then some.
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,25714.0.html
Do NOT PM me your questions, because I likely will not respond. If I have replied to your question on the forum, keep using that topic. Thanks!

yayapipi

i got it... i am sorry