Creating an inventory when I pressed and closing it when i pressed

Corerupted

What will the best working way be to create an inventory, i have been struggling for 3 weeks now without making any progress.
I have an inventory slot actor that i want to use
At least 25 slots should be made
should be created in a rect 5 x 5 (5 slots/coulumbs each row) with about 5mm between each slot
I must be able to track what the numbers of each slot is because items in inventory will be recorded with the slot number.
when i think of the other stuff i wanted to say then il post em but please help me for now.
Please if u suggest code please give an explaination and clearly explain how to use it because i havent learned stencyl's syntax

BTW  what/ where / how will be the fastest and eaiest way to learn the styntax for coding (i am a programmer i am working in delphi atm and have worked in scratch before) AND i <3 Love <3 programming
============================
Corerupted
from WorldxLink
RPG/ Strategy Gamer

NGS

Your going to need to learn how to use lists.  start here: http://www.stencyl.com/help/viewArticle/73

use a scene behavior and something like this below should get you started in the right direction

if control key Enter is pressed

If Inventory Open Boolean = False
  Set Inventory Open Boolean to True
  reference inventory list
Otherwise
  Set Inventory Open Boolean to False

Corerupted

Yea yesterday I figured out how to create my Inventory's GUI. The list part I had figured out a while go. I made the Inventory Manager Behaviour an Actor Behaviour and attached it to my player.Currently working on the connection between the lists and equiping. After that I will move onto combat and the NPC/ Story of the game.

If anyone have any advice or suggestions or even any usefull behaviour/ codings please gladly share it.
I am rewriting most of the pre-shipped behaviours and will release all of them when I finished my game in a RPG kit if anyone is interrested (I can promise a time because I am working at a chilled pace)

One question I have regarding Online gameplay for example an online RPG on Kongregate. How is it done? I want to already start thinking about what I can do in version 2. Like setting targets or something.

Attached is a preview of all the actor behaviours I have currently.
Corerupted
from WorldxLink
RPG/ Strategy Gamer

NGS

I would highly recommend looking at Luyrens RPG behaviors in StencylForge.  It has stuff you have already done and want to do included.

I hope you do release it, it seems there is a big demand for an RPG creator on these forums. 

Multiplayer -- does not exist at the moment for 3.x (There is a 2.x version here someplace on the forums available).  There are some talks in 3.0 forums about using Parse.com as a viable method for turn based multiplayer, however it has yet to yield any fruit.