FGL Ads (Discontinued by FGL)

Jon

This contains some references to nme that will need to be updated to openfl for this extension to function in 3.3 and above. Please update. Thanks!

Osman2001

How do you add an ad at the beginning of the game?

xplosion28

I copied and pasted the folder into the extension folder that you mentioned and restarted stencyl.  Yet when I reopened stencyl I did not have the extension added to the game so I couldn't enable it.  Am I missing something or I just doing something wrong?

rob1221

Just import the extension from within Stencyl.

xplosion28

Oh I figured it out thank you!  I was making a simple rookie mistake!

xplosion28

I'm curious as to what the add event listener actually does.  Is it something I will have to implement to send FGL information that the ad was seen?  If so could you give me a brief idea on how it works? 

Thank you so much in advance!

rob1221

Any blocks you put inside the event listeners will be called when the ads trigger those events.

xplosion28

I've added the ads into the games, and have viewed them on my website to ensure that they work and pop up properly, yet when I check to see if I have any impressions, it says 0.  I even had a friend look at the game to check on the ads, which seem to work well but it does not count anything on the FGL report site. 

My concern is that if I send my games out to FGD I want to make sure the ad revenue works properly before my game is distributed.  Otherwise it would be a large waste.

rob1221

FGL does not have real time reporting, so you'll have to wait until the stats are updated.

Ohwowj

help me please!i added these  ad blocks but the game  shows ad only when I test it,when I put it on the web it doesn't t show ad.what I did wrong?
Thanks in advance

rob1221

The ads still show up in my published games, so I don't know what's wrong.

Ohwowj

Maybe I set up blocks wrong?i mean they should be in other sequence

rob1221

Put that stuff in when created, not always.  Also, you don't need to start the API twice.

mario13579

help me please!i added these  ad blocks but the game  shows ad only when I test it,when I put it on the web it doesn't t show ad.what I did wrong?
Thanks in advance

I have the same problem, the ads have stopped working. Even in games previously added.