3 (17.6%)
Serious ?
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

How serious are you ?

Jay123

I'm doing a survey feel free to respond
 :)
I feel like i'm stuck in groundhog day - same code, same pc, same shite... no retreat, no surrender yaa !!!

Warzone Gamez

I'm generally serious... But when I'm just hanging out with my friends... We always are never seroius :P. One time, we went on a haunted trail (basically a haunted trail in the woods :P) and we made fun jokes about everything!!! It was hilarious!!! And lots of they dudes in costumes responds we're halliarious!!!!!! Here, I'll quote one....["sir, you have anger issues" he replied " Mabey the reason I have anger issues, is cuz I have to put up with twirps like you, pretending to be brave!!! Your going to pee in your pants little boy!!! What is that smell? Is that urine?!!!!!!!! ]

That was hilarious... But has nothing to do with what were talking about... So... Back the subject... I'm serious depending on who I'm around.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

Max Finch

What did I just read?

Justin

That's deep, man. Real deep.
For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 10am and 10pm Japan time. (GMT+9)

TDonnally

What did I just read?

A story told by Warzone Gamez where him and his friends are always never serious.

Jay123

@Warzone Gamez cool story bro, seriously.
 8)
I feel like i'm stuck in groundhog day - same code, same pc, same shite... no retreat, no surrender yaa !!!

Jay123

voting is now closed, i have come to the conclusion not many have taken this 'seriously' thus the survey is complete.
:)

thegenericbanana

im so srsly rite nao
dis is my srs face
(Did you get this idea from Arby n the Chief?)
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

Manuel

wow
such serious
much poll
Game developers are the deities of the virtual realm.
Game Development Blog
Personal Tumblr
Personal Twitter