Looking for somone to publish my 3.0 game into Ios

creatiwell

I got game made for Android.Everything for Ios is ready - Just I don`t use Mac,but I need one game for it...
I am Looking for somone who had Stencyl Studio to Import my game made with stencyl 3.0 and Publish it to IOS.
I am ready to pay or change with something..I am music composer - if you need music,and many things - we can make any deal - I just need Ios game as soon as possible!

Any offer/Idea?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:55:56 am by creatiwell »

dtrungle

You can give Mac In Cloud a try.

I just tried it and managed to export an IPA of the 3.0 example maze game after playing with it for 2 or so hours. With the IPA simply upload it to testflightapp and set that up to email to you and you're good to go. (or upload the IPA to Apple)

From my experience, just follow the setup iOS guide on stencylpedia and hope that it works. In my case I had a provisioning profile error (which is probably due to this remote service) but I rectified it by exporting the game as an xcode project and then loading it into xcode. From there xcode gives an error about it and there is a button to 'fix' it. After fixing it I went back to stencyl and it published the IPA with no problems.

The service was very sluggish and it's not 'yours' so I have no idea what settings you have access to and such. I myself am going to invest in a mac mini.

GeorgeN

Or if you have a PC you can try Mac OS on VM. It's not the best or the "cleanest" way but...

bonechill

I got game made for Android.Everything for Ios is ready - Just I don`t use Mac,but I need one game for it...
I am Looking for somone who had Stencyl Studio to Import my game made with stencyl 3.0 and Publish it to IOS.
I am ready to pay or change with something..I am music composer - if you need music,and many things - we can make any deal - I just need Ios game as soon as possible!

Any offer/Idea?

I'll do it for you.
Play Gold Hunter on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Stencyl Arcade

creatiwell

Or if you have a PC you can try Mac OS on VM. It's not the best or the "cleanest" way but...

VM?  you mean on: http://www.vmware.com/ ? I was try one time..but works very odd :(
Anyway I don`t know anything about Mac... I am using stencyl last 3 years (this year almost EVERY DAY - LOL ) and here is my Game Portoflio - 100% made by Stencyl :D

http://markojotovic.comze.com/

---Games are too large for Stencyl playground and also my main client don`t want to share games around :D -- BUT YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AND IF YOU NEED ENGINE/KIT FOR AN GAME - LET ME KNOW -
I WILL GIVE YOU :D

creatiwell

p.s. ahh I forget to ask - as Indie (pro) subscriber - I am able to publish games to IOS using 3.0 stencyl on MAC?? or I need Stencyl Studio?? Thx ;)

bonechill

p.s. ahh I forget to ask - as Indie (pro) subscriber - I am able to publish games to IOS using 3.0 stencyl on MAC?? or I need Stencyl Studio?? Thx ;)
you need studio, but you don't have to buy a new subscription, you just have to pay the difference.

creatiwell

you need studio, but you don't have to buy a new subscription, you just have to pay the difference.

Ohh :( that`s bad for at this moment - And you have Studio? or nevermind  - I send you pvt.I hope we can make a deal

GeorgeN

VM?  you mean on: http://www.vmware.com/ ? I was try one time..but works very odd :(
Anyway I don`t know anything about Mac... I am using stencyl last 3 years (this year almost EVERY DAY - LOL ) and here is my Game Portoflio - 100% made by Stencyl :D

http://markojotovic.comze.com/

---Games are too large for Stencyl playground and also my main client don`t want to share games around :D -- BUT YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AND IF YOU NEED ENGINE/KIT FOR AN GAME - LET ME KNOW -
I WILL GIVE YOU :D

VM as in Virtual Machine. I use VirtualBox. You have to own a PC with a minimum Intel Core 2 Duo 64bits to be able to install MountainLion on VM.

creatiwell

but anyway - nothing I can`t do without Stencyl Studio?

bonechill

Nope.

Vectrex71

If you can't afford a real Mac, so you can use a Mac in Cloud under http://www.macincloud.com

letmethink

Nope.
Lies... With 3.0, while it is still in closed beta, you can publish to whatever platform you want.
~Letmethink

bonechill

Nope.
Lies... With 3.0, while it is still in closed beta, you can publish to whatever platform you want.
Thats awesome, (and makes sense). What a beautiful bug.

GeorgeN

Nope.
Thats awesome, (and makes sense). What a beautiful bug.

It's not a bug. Its a feature.