Tileset problem

thor6577

Ok i made a tileset using GraphicsGale and when i test the game with it it isnt showing up its invisible. What did i do wrong? ( The bottom one is when im testing it.)

xmagicx60

O_o

I've heard for stuff like that that you close stencyl and re-open later.

thor6577

Nope that didnt work.

Hectate

What is the size of your tiles? What size do you have the tiles set for the scene you created? Are they the same? If not, you'll have issues...
:
:
Patience is a Virtue,
But Haste is my Life.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers; doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

thor6577

Ok i changed the tile setting on stencyl and now its doing this..BTW i used graphsgale and saved the tile as a PNG if i did tht wrong tell me plz!!  :'(

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:26:52 am by thor6577 »

chaosoul

Those red boxes are the tiles right? If they are isn't that normal since you made tiles smaller?
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

thor6577

I changed the setting in the stencyl so that it matches the one i made. After i changed it i tested it and that picture with the red boxes happened.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:24:50 pm by thor6577 »

thor6577

What did i do wrong when i made this tileset??

GiantOakStudios

Png files are fine, so are jpegs.

As for the tileset problem, Did you set the project to IPHONE at the start? I had the same problem when I did that.  I think I read something about the new display resolution being 4X more detailed and thus you have to use larger images.

thor6577

So i should make the tileset larger (BTW what did u mean by IPHONE cause i am kinda new at makin tilesets as you can see.) :-[