Unfinished game I dont plan on completing RIP

aroncruce

Hey guys I recently moved over to other projects and unity. I love stencyl so much but for more complex games it suffered in fps. Anyways here is one of my more together games I made before departing. Farewell and good luck to everyone!. Maybe I'll come back for a flash jam of some sort some day.

http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/22453

Warzone Gamez

Bye... We will all miss you.
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

colburt187

thats a shame,

its an awesome concept, impressive work.

aroncruce

Thanks man, I'm working in some cool stuff in unity, I'll keep you guys posted if you're interested

thegenericbanana

Maybe a reason it's FPS lowers for you is the trillions of "Region not found"s?
Johnny Turbo's Surgery Frenzy

colburt187

How did you do the rag doll effect when he comes of the bike, is it joints in real time?

aroncruce

Maybe a reason it's FPS lowers for you is the trillions of "Region not found"s?

I am not talking specifically about this demo. Sorry I rushed that just to throw it up as a farewell and didnt want to invest too much time looking at its flaws. But I was working on another game after this and my code was decent but fps was not good. It's so easy to get 30 fps in unity if not more.

Btw no offense to the software I think stencyl is great and continue to recommend it to people as a game developing software and as an introduction to programming. It just wasn't suitable for some of the ideas I had in mind that is all.

aroncruce

How did you do the rag doll effect when he comes of the bike, is it joints in real time?

I used the ragdoll code not the joints provided in the scene view. I can send you the code if you were interested. I'll send you the whole game if you want. Btw the wheels are animated I had trouble with revolt joints on the wheels supporting the weight of the bike frame and rider.