Rating for iOS extension

id8games

Jon, just wondering if there is any idea / time frame when we can expect these amazing blocks?

Kazetoon

Btw the block open rating only works once per game session. You have to close your game and reopen it before it works again (after you've used it. Might be something to fix.

Is this being investigated?
Little Drop - Try it out!

iphone/ipad Android
Newgrounds Stencyl Arcade Kongregate
Developer Website

id8games

Does this extension work for iOS8?

Jon

Starting February 1st, Apple requires all iOS apps to include 64-bit support. We've added this support to the core toolset and extensions, but users using your extension will need an updated version from you to continue using your extension in their games.

Please see the following forum topic for instructions on how to update your extension. All questions regarding the upgrade should be posted on that topic. Thanks!

http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,38276.0.html

nem087

When it says that I need to enter my "App ID" does this mean the 9 digit number provided by Apple known as the Apple ID?  Or the Bundle ID?  Or is it a combination of the two? 

Stevetheipad

When it says that I need to enter my "App ID" does this mean the 9 digit number provided by Apple known as the Apple ID?  Or the Bundle ID?  Or is it a combination of the two? 
When you were setting up your certificates and provisioning profiles, there was a step (at the beginning) to create an App ID that is unique to your app. That's what it wants here. Check in iTunes Connect if you aren't sure which it is.

nem087

Thank you for the clarification  :)

Max Finch

I've updated this extension to add 64 bit support.

robinschaafsma

I've updated this extension to add 64 bit support.

I am sorry not working, compiling forever.

Use my rebuild, tested it with latest build (8140) and works for me..
byRobinGames.com

I'am not always on the forum, you can mail me if you have an question. info@byrobin.nl

altobi

Is there still a chance that this gets implemented in stencyl, Jon?

NeoCHI

When you were setting up your certificates and provisioning profiles, there was a step (at the beginning) to create an App ID that is unique to your app. That's what it wants here. Check in iTunes Connect if you aren't sure which it is.

So just to clarify, it's the ID they recommend being a reverse domain like "com.appinvasion.pokeadot" and labeled "Bundle ID" in iTunes Connect correct?

id8games

Has anyone tested this extension lately?

bonzero

It would be great to have an update of this with the new rating system of iOS11 where you can rate or leave a review without leaving the app

id8games

Would be great to have this as a built-in feature of Stencyl, not just an extension.