[Unsupported] Facebook Mobile Extension - OpenFL

andyvene

Hi there,

someone managed to use the functions to read data from the player data and friends?
lists always return with null.

sorry for my English.
Maxi.

The GRAPH_request s  inside code doesn't work. So impossible to post score or read friends or personal data.
All the blocks works great and they give response back but there is no communication with FB SDK.
The only thing that communicates is FB DIALOG. This actually popup a dialog and than posts to Facebook timeline.

mbuist

Visit my arcade site - http://www.tincubegames.com/
Read all about my games at - http://www.tincubemedia.nl
Please follow Tincube Media on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/tincubemedia

As a final touch.. GOD created the Dutch

QkyGames

Hi,
I can not install inthebox-macros.

uncaught exception - std@module_read

EDIT: Solved
--------------------------------------
EDIT1
Solved
--------------------------------------
EDIT2
Level:     ERROR
When:      2014-09-11 14:33:38

Building for Android failed. (Return code: 1)

Regards.
Maxi.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:36:39 am by QkyGames »

QkyGames

[LOG] J:\StencylWorks\stencylworks\engine-extensions/facebook/fr/hyperfiction/HypFacebook.hx:21: characters 2-7 : Class not found : ShortCuts
[ERR] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -2
[ERR] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -2
[LOG] Unexpected problem on thread Thread-16: String index out of range: -2
[LOG] Finished building for Android (or errored out): 1

please help!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:44:44 am by QkyGames »

Neotron

I think I got an "does not exist" error after build which is maybe connected to Facebook extension. I attached the full log, can somebody check it please. Any idea?

Level:     ERROR
When:      2014-10-31 12:35:45

Source 'C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Floppybirdclone\Export\flash\bin\Floppybirdclone.swf' does not exist

Throwable: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\games-generated\Floppybirdclone\Export\flash\bin\Floppybirdclone.swf' does not exist
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:1074)
   at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyFile(FileUtils.java:1038)
   at stencyl.sw.io.write.resource.HXWriter.runSWFInBrowser(HXWriter.java:5188)
   at stencyl.sw.app.App$9.run(App.java:1752)
   at stencyl.sw.io.write.resource.HXWriter$6.run(HXWriter.java:2774)
   at stencyl.sw.util.StreamGobbler.run(StreamGobbler.java:134)

messoft

hello, I have trouble installing the extension.
I can't see the extension anywhere inside Stencyl, after installing it.
somebody helpme?

Joraanpe

Heya guys, maybe someone can give me a hand... this is my first time with this and any extension and i found to be stuck...
Im having the issue to install the Inthebox-macros , i installed haxe3 and downloaded the Neko as Jon suggested.... but i cannot make it to get installed, when i double click the launcher it provides me this error:

-bash: /Users/joseanzola/Downloads/neko-2.0.0-osx/libneko.dylib: cannot execute binary file
Joses-MacBook-Air:~ joseanzola$

Any ideas? (Working on mac)
Thanks in advance

Joraanpe

Woah this extension comes to be a real headache for newbies.... Is anybody still providing support with it?
Im enterily stuck with the Keyhashes stuff.... I think ill quit trying

rob1221

I edited the title to say "Unsupported" as clearly no one is providing adequate support, and the extension should be considered unusable for now.

Neotron

That is not a good news. I hope Stencyl team will make a built in facebook extension support in the future...

rob1221

As Jon mentioned today, Facebook and Twitter support is coming in the future (not 3.2 but a later release).

id8games

Hi rob1221, is it possible for the Stencyl team to create a list of features which we are likely to see in future stencyl builds, and allow users to vote on which features they would like to see implemented first, 2nd, 3rd etc.

I think a number of users would agree that having social features in Stencyl would be a top priority as it will allow Stencyl games to compete with other games in which include social features.

Just a suggestion.

Joraanpe

Hi rob1221, is it possible for the Stencyl team to create a list of features which we are likely to see in future stencyl builds, and allow users to vote on which features they would like to see implemented first, 2nd, 3rd etc.

I think a number of users would agree that having social features in Stencyl would be a top priority as it will allow Stencyl games to compete with other games in which include social features.

Just a suggestion.

Agreed.

andyvene

Facebook implementation = more users = more revenue for developers = more sells for Stencyl   ...simple!

Neotron

Facebook extesion would be a great feature, but I would be happy if at least  In-app Billing v3 and Google Play Game Services would be implemented in the end of this year.