Mr. and Mrs. Tart

Warzone Gamez

Awe :( That's okay Rob, you're still a Master Stencyler so you got that on me ;) I made $1150 on Mr. Tart, $1450 on Mr. and Mrs. Tart so far, $450 on escaping ben, $450 on No Free Will, $800 on Run with it, and $500 on Mr. Tart soccer. in total that's about $4350 that I've made this year which is pretty good at my age and skill level I guess. Now everyone knows my earning haha :)

All thanks to stencyl.
Wow! That's amazing! You deserved it though. They were pretty sweet games! Hope my game I plan I. Putting in FGL ends up as well as yours did :P . No way that would happen. Your games way better than mine.

What ware all those Size (76%) things that was all over your other post?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:11:02 pm by Warzone Gamez »
Making Dubstep is my passion.  Following
Christ is my greater passion.

View my SoundCloud page here... https://soundcloud.com/noobstep-544260267

Max Finch

Sometimes when you add forum code it doesn't work right. Didn't feel like fixing it.

colburt187

Question about the site locks etc, how long do you keep the original sponsors branding on the game? I notice Mr and Mrs Tart on 2pg doesn't have and freeworld group branding on it. Is the 2pg version a site lock? Or how does it work.

spoogob

well, primary as far as im aware always has primary sponsor branding on it. what happens is the primary sponsor usually says in their bid, how long until you can sell sitelocks - which you then re-brand to the sitelock buyer. (from memory anyhow - ive never sold a sitelock).

My 3 games I've sold this year have made around $1k Which wasn't too bad, a couple of which were'nt popular selling kinda games I guess, so only made moderate amounts. Im hoping my new game will beat all of those combined. :)

Max Finch

Yeah they tell me how long it's exclusive. The branding on the stencyl one changed because I'm selling my Mac and I wiped the harddrive and the free world group branding was on my mac

colburt187

Cool thanks, does the site lock mean the game is actually site locked to the new buyer, so they can't distribute it else where, or is it just an expression?

Max Finch

Yes they can't distribute. However I uploaded the 2pg one here because this is more of  developer portal than a consumer.

henson802

Getting your game out there and known is the most difficult part for me.. when / where / how much to advertise.  Especially for mobile games only where only the top 100 get shown on the app store.  I can't really convert my game to flash as it revolves around touch and would kinda suck with a mouse ;p

Stevetheipad

Getting your game out there and known is the most difficult part for me.. when / where / how much to advertise.  Especially for mobile games only where only the top 100 get shown on the app store.  I can't really convert my game to flash as it revolves around touch and would kinda suck with a mouse ;p
Have you sent it to app review sites like Appadvice with promo codes?

henson802

Have you sent it to app review sites like Appadvice with promo codes?

No I have not, I don't mean to hijack this thread but will message you.  Thanks for the tips

lava flame2

Quick Q: where did you come up with the idea to have the player using both wasd and arrow keys simultaneously?

Max Finch

Other games have this method.

Nathbo

I am curious, can`t you end up making more money by publishing on a site and have ad revenue(share) ?  Then selling on FGL and they get traffic and ad revenue ?
Visit my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/NathboGames

Twitter
@NathboGames

Max Finch

Absolutely not. Mr. Tart has 900, 000+ impressions yet has only earned me like $10. Not only that but I can't get a sponsor if the game has been played more then 100 times

rob1221

Mr. Tart has 900, 000+ impressions yet has only earned me like $10.
Seriously?  That's like $0.01 CPM.  Is that all from Mochi?