Stencyl 3.4.0 is now out. Get it now!

2D Artist for hire

Bhoopalan

A suggestion:

I was looking for a designer and remember you (your works exactly). But I looked the 'paid project' forum completely and can't find out. So I had to go for another designer. You may create a new thread in Paid projects forum as well I think (if not considered spam)
If I helped you at anytime, help me back build my twitter followers :)
https://twitter.com/imbhoopalan

emilyso321

A suggestion:

I was looking for a designer and remember you (your works exactly). But I looked the 'paid project' forum completely and can't find out. So I had to go for another designer. You may create a new thread in Paid projects forum as well I think (if not considered spam)

Thanks for letting me know :) Maybe it got created and I didn't know about it. I've only been replying to myself on this thread. Thanks again!

TheeSeaverShow

These works are awesome Emily.  Soon as my current game is ready for art, I am going to be contacting you for some of the  boss art!

choppedupmonkey

Hello, I emailed you.
My name is Jason, I live in America, and I am 16 years old :) I dream of success and hope to achieve it with my favorite company ever...STENCYL! I love helping people and if you need help feel free to email me at detourstudios07@gmail.com

"Focus more on the product than profit, for the profit will come after the product." -Me

emilyso321

Available for work again! Please feel free to email me with paid project proposals.
To ensure my receipt of your messages, please email me at emilyso321@gmail.com

Here's some new work:

emilyso321

Available for work again! To ensure my receipt of your messages, please email me at:

emilyso321@gmail.com

Here's some new work:

TheeSeaverShow

Your work is incredible!