W.i.p 90 degrees of 9

MiscEtc

Greetings all! If you're reading this I need your help, I need your feedback.

The game is called 9 degrees of 9, and I've been working on it on and off alongside other projects since I initially entered a less developed version for the last Stencyl Jam.

The game belongs to possibly to most oversaturated game genre on the internet- it's a puzzle platformer!- wait don't leave, I swear it's good(probably).

The premise of the game is that you have to power to rotate sections of the environment to progress to the next level and avoid danger. (you don't have access to your rotation powers for the first five levels)

Here's a link to the game: http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/23566

It lacks a main menu and a level select at the moment and it does not remember the level you were on if you leave or refresh the page, so you should take it on in one sitting, although you can skip levels with the "enter" key.

Some art is temporary.
Your avatar in the game for example, was made as a placeholder based on the head of a screw, although I'm getting pretty fond of him. I named him Turner. :P

I quite like the pixel art style of game graphics(when it's done well), but I'm no expert pixel artist, so there are quite a few things I might redraw as I continue to improve.

I also believe there's lots of room for improvement when it comes to level design. I put 33 of my best levels in this demonstration.

I'm also planning a story, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it yet. I want to use as little text and cut scenes as possible.

The things I want to know are:
what are your thoughts on-

-the game mechanics

-the feel of the game and atmosphere

-enjoyment

-difficulty

-art

-level design

-what you liked and disliked

Thanks!
-MiscEtc