Vungle Extension [Broken, Help Wanted]

GeorgeN

Okay :) I'm already doing the forced view, but the problem is when there's no internet connection the user can "cheat" to get the reward without wacthing the ad

You can check if video is available. if it is show the ad and reward the user.

mat0pad

Today I received from Vungle their SDK as a static library (.a) so now the iOS part is possible. I don't have that much time right now so I won't make the extension for now, maybe later. If anyone wants to take a look at it I can send the new SDK as a static library (.a)?

Abliblablobla

I can try to develop the iOS part of this extension. I don't have much time for it now, but I should be able to have something ready in a couple of weeks.

@GeorgeN
Is this extension using the new SDK for Android or does it need to be updated?
.: BuruBuru :.

GeorgeN

I can try to develop the iOS part of this extension. I don't have much time for it now, but I should be able to have something ready in a couple of weeks.

@GeorgeN
Is this extension using the new SDK for Android or does it need to be updated?

Its an old one. I've made it long time ago. So it needs update to. And they changed pleanty of things in it. Feel free to transform it in a nice extension if you have time.

mat0pad

Here's the newest version of vungle SDK (.a)

QkyGames

Hi ,

how I can know if the video finished? or if the ad was closed when the video ended?

Regards.
Maxi.

sebstarr

So, I'm considering using Vungle for displaying the ads on my game.

1) Do I have to purchase Stencyl before I can test what the ads will look like?

2) Can I test to see if the ads appear, before uploading to Google Play?

3) What is a quick step-by-step guide to integrating Vungle in my game?
(I've already downloaded and extracted the Vungle SDK (above) and the Publisher Adaptive ID from their website)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Seb

GeorgeN

So, I'm considering using Vungle for displaying the ads on my game.

1) Do I have to purchase Stencyl before I can test what the ads will look like?

2) Can I test to see if the ads appear, before uploading to Google Play?

3) What is a quick step-by-step guide to integrating Vungle in my game?
(I've already downloaded and extracted the Vungle SDK (above) and the Publisher Adaptive ID from their website)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Seb

1) The free version of sctencyl allows you to test the game on your android device so yes you can see the ads.
2) Yes. There is a test option on Vungle dashboard, if you tick that you will get test ads in your game.
3) Read the first post.

I wont guarantee that this extension will work anymore. It was long time ago, new SDK's where released.

AdventureIslands

I wont guarantee that this extension will work anymore. It was long time ago, new SDK's where released.

Do you have any plans to bring this extension up-to-date?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 04:59:24 am by AdventureIslands »

GeorgeN

No, sorry!

AdventureIslands

No, sorry!

Well that's a pity.

I tested this and at least the extension is still working and showing video ads just fine.

luismp

bump!!

Can someone update this extension to the latest sdk and maybe make the iOS part of it please??

luismp

where can i find androidmanifest.xml in lasts private builds??  i dont find it here....[STENCYL INSTALL LOCATION]\plaf\haxe\lib\openfl-native\1,1,4\templates\android\template     ...........there is not openfl-native nor 1,1,4 folders...   i want to test if this is still working on android..

Justin

Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib\lime\lime\legacy\templates\android\template

For Live Support: Join our discord server and ping me @justin.
I'm most often available between 8am and midnight Japan time. (GMT+9)

luismp

thanks @Justin!!

anyway i tested it and it doesnt compile, so without an update this extension is no longer working....