I am working on a auto target system for the laser gun right now and i am not sure if it makes a lot sense.
Giving the player control what to target is too much micromanagement for the player.
I updated a lot behind the scenes (so not much cool stuff to show):
• Fixed static gun states (x)
• Removed player slowdown on tile contact (x)
• Removed enemy walks through walls glitch (x)
• Streamline lower interface (x)
• Player not so stuck when small entires (x)
• Fix relations between furniture, broklen walls and digging (x)
• Diggin: Player can now dig through dirt (x)
• Enemies get damage from nearby fire (x)
• mine/bomb explosion (add bomb are to kill dirt) (x)
I added a core reactor to every ship.
The ship will blow up piece by pice if you destroy it which will be needed to reach certain goals.
The player will be sucked into space if not running to safety.