Artist Looking For Work

DariusSlayer

So, while I'm sitting on my butt waiting for 2 projects of mine to be released (long story, can't make it short), the thought occured to me that I have enough time to spare for other work, such as creating art assets for you peeps.

Now, I'm no character artist but I can create environmental art and any abstract-like monsters.

Below are a few things I came up with for my projects.  My fee would be 5% revenue from any project I have helped with and will only work on such projects that will purchased and not F2P/free.

DariusSlayer

And here's some environmental art:

colburt187

Love this style, great work, hope you find a project.

xXROSCO

Hey Darius I'm currently looking for an artist on my game so I was wondering if you would be interested? If you are contact through email which is hibeeross@hotmail.com

blowed

Hey, I am actually looking for an artist myself.

Nomosoft

I have a completed game that could use re-skinning. If you look at my profile, you can check it out: Ace Escape. The version in my profile is old and might have a bug or two, I'm not sure if I ever put up the final build. I had it up on FGL over a year ago and got some sponsorship offers in the $300-$400 neighborhood, but I never followed up. I think with a complete re-skinning and new levels, it should be able to score more offers on FGL, but I don't expect to get rich on it.

I am also working on a sequel with many more advanced features, more puzzles, a map screen, and so on, that I hope to eventually put up on Facebook.

DariusSlayer

Hi Nomo,

Want me to help out?

Nomosoft

Hi Nomo,

Want me to help out?

I'd be interested in what your vision for a re-skin of Ace Escape would be, but, to be honest, I don't expect it to fetch more than a few hundred bucks, assuming it sells at all. I'm not sure if it would be worth your time.

DariusSlayer

It doesn't look like it needs to be reskined at all, IMO.  Have you thought about putting this on mobile?

Nomosoft

It doesn't look like it needs to be reskined at all, IMO.  Have you thought about putting this on mobile?

Well, the pause menu is ugly as hell, and needs work, along with the buttons. The idea of the total reskin, though, is because I had it up on FGL a year or two ago, and didn't accept any offers for it. I think it's probably stale, at this point. I was thinking of just releasing it under a different badge and look with new levels.

I've thought about the mobile angle, but I haven't really looked into what would be required to get it up on any mobile stores.

DariusSlayer

If you want, I can whip up a few things in Photoshop.  Just give me a list of what ya need.

Alucards

Hey, I am actually looking for an artist myself.
I have many games.
mouse, snake, snake puzzle, nice pigs, desert slug, tower blox. All need re-design :)