[TEMP CLOSED]Offering my services for free.

LewCorp

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED, I WILL OPEN A NEW TOPIC OR CONTINUE THIS ONE WHEN I AM DONE WITH MY CURRENT PROJECTS! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME :)

Hello.

I have been doing pixel art for about two months now. I am currently working on a game, but I can't finish it because I am not happy with the tile-set that I have made. I want to practice, and I want to do this where I have a set goal eg. Amount of time till completion and what has to be done.

I do pixel art. I work in Photoshop. I have also worked in Adobe Flash Professional.

I am happy to do anything from simple sprites to advanced sprites and from simple tile-sets to "medium-ly" advanced tile-sets.

My main goal in this is obviously to get better at creating tile-sets, and not sprites, as I already feel fairly confident in those.

I have attached some of the previous work that I have done.

Please note that my services here are completely without cost. I only ask that if you publish this game, then you add the following in the credits:

Artwork by Lucas Wittrup

I only ask that you add this so that I can receive some credit for the work.

If you tell me what I need to do, then I will send you a Private Message with my email address. Then I can ask any further questions about what I must do. I will send the Artwork via a URL from DROPBOX©

I have provided a very simple example of a still framed sprite. (Just to show you that I can do whatever your game requires)

Thanks!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:09:48 pm by LeappEntertainment »

gfalcaor

Nice initiative!
I really do like your art.

Hope to work with you any time soon.

Follow Me

bonechill

I was wondering if you could make me some in game items for my game.
Play Gold Hunter on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Stencyl Arcade

Blue Bit Games

Your art is fantastic!
Can you do artwork for my game.It is a top-down view of an ice skater trying to go through a whole course in an ice rink.So please reply back if you want to do it.Thanks.
If you need to message me here is my email: superjuarri@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:08:17 pm by Blue Bit Games »