Stencyl Jam #14 - $1,000 in prizes - 120 entries - Results In!

Kazetoon

"Never published before" means never published on Stencyl arcade and/or other sites like Kongregate?
Where does it say never published before?
Little Drop - Try it out!

iphone/ipad Android
Newgrounds Stencyl Arcade Kongregate
Developer Website

Jon

It isn't explicitly said, but it would break the spirit of the competition and not go over well with both communities to submit a game that was already finished and published prior to the start date.

Kazetoon

It isn't explicitly said, but it would break the spirit of the competition and not go over well with both communities to submit a game that was already finished and published prior to the start date.
Yes I agree with that, so I guess if it is published on other sites after the starting date it's all good.
Little Drop - Try it out!

iphone/ipad Android
Newgrounds Stencyl Arcade Kongregate
Developer Website

Dimasko

I've been procrastinating with my latest project so this will give me an excuse to finish it up by then. Good luck everyone!

spinnerbox

Well, my card game is still incomplete though already on kong and stencyl arcade :) Maybe I should try this game jam :D
Maybe my educational thingy will collect some points hahah :D

colburt187

How do i get my game on the Newgrounds page of all the other entries? Ive added stencyljam2014 in the tags, and a link to all the other games in my description,

but a game that was submitted after mine is in the collection but I'm not yet?

my NG link,

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/636327
thanks.

rob1221

The games might be manually added to that page.

gfalcaor

Will it be allowed to update your game after the timeline?
Or will newgrounds block the update option?

Do you guys know anything that matter?

Thanks!

Follow Me

TheeSeaverShow

Quick question, I looked around but didn't find any exact date/time that the contest is ending. I know that is is the 28th, but is that by midnight tomorrow? or can games still be submitted all day on friday up until 11:59 p.m.?

gfalcaor

Thanks rob1221.

Follow Me

TheeSeaverShow

Thanks rob1221, answered by question perfectly! Hope I get done in time! excited for peoples opinions about my first game!!!

gangsta5959

stencyl crash when i try upload any background or a sprite I upgrade java try everything but it is still same it fixed sometimes when i restart my laptop with collage and this problem I finished half of my game  so I cant join the stencyl jam 14 it seems

Blacksmith

There's not much practical advice on Newgrounds Highscore. (I have the IDs and a blank table when I play. Not very useful.)
How should you handle certain (potential) error conditions.

1. Can you submit scores if you aren't playing it on the NG's website? (I don't see how you could, but...)
2. what happens if you do submit?
3.  what happens if you submit a score on the NG site, but you aren't logged in?
4. Can you receive scores if you aren't playing in on the NG site?

5. Should you make different flash versions? 1 for NG, 1 for KG, 1 for StencylArcade, 1 for your website, etc.

Sorry for all the questions. The info on the NG site, is quite focused on the traditional programmer. Thank you.