The Stencylworks window is tiny in Exposé (Mac)

RandomJibberish

What the topic title says.

Hit F9 (or F3 on newer apple keyboards) on a Mac while Stencyl is open to bring up Exposé and the Stencyl window appears very small in the top left corner of the area where it should be. You can hover and click this whole area and it highlights the area/brings up Stencyl just fine.

I don't know if there's a way to take a screenshot inside expose, so I can't really show an example.

I'm running OSX Snow Leopard, 10.6.7.

Jon

I haven't seen this one happen before. Would any other Mac users like to chime in and report what they see?

irock

I'm not seeing that under Leopard, but I did notice that an unclickable dialog box popped up while in Exposé. This is in b366 so I'm not sure if it's still valid.

Jon

That is a placeholder for the spinner (you mean the tiny thing to the bottom right?)

The reason why we don't hide it entirely and reshow is that it flickers when we do that.

Jon

BTW, I was unaware that you got a Mac along the way, or is this inside a VM or Hackintosh?

irock

I'm talking about the StencylWorks update window popping up over everything while in exposé; it doesn't seem desirable. Sorry, I was terribly unclear about that.

This is inside a virtual machine. I probably won't be able to afford a Mac for a long time. :(

Jon

RJ - is this still happening?

RandomJibberish

Nope, it seems to be working fine now.