FireFox or Chrome?

Unit158

FireFox. Chrome has lots of things that make it difficult to use (for me I.e. you cannot change the keyword search address) and there isn't a tool bar D:. I am a nerd so my tastes are probably different than yours.

HNF

FireFox. Chrome has lots of things that make it difficult to use (for me I.e. you cannot change the keyword search address) and there isn't a tool bar D:. I am a nerd so my tastes are probably different than yours.
Unit158, that's untrue. You can change the keyword search address. There's a section of the options where you can change the default search engine and the url used to search.

mikbob

I use chrome but I use firefox for downloads as it has a better download manager.

Visit Our Site!  http://www.mikbobgames.com
Play The Platforms 2!  http://bit.ly/theplatforms2
Check out our twitter!  www.twitter.com/mikbobgames

Darkhog

And I disagree that chrome is safer than FF. V3ery short time ago there were several security issues discovered in FF, while on chrome, even very old versions there are very few sec issues and Google even found prize for person who will hack chrome. No one got the prize yet.
Isn't that saying that chrome is safer than FF? Either way, I always thought FF was a little bit safer than chrome.

Oops! I meant "And I disagree that FF is safer than chrome". Sorry for that - I was tired and didn't know what I'm writing.

There are no impossible things. There is only lack of skills.
Don't click this if your computer has less than 641 kilobytes of RAM.
Stencyl stencyling stencylish stencylers :D

Rawr

Unit158, that's untrue. You can change the keyword search address. There's a section of the options where you can change the default search engine and the url used to search.
HNF: Agreed.

By the way.
You call Chrome confusing? IE is what's called confusing... ;D

blackoutnoob1

i like firefox, IE gave my computer thousands of viruses, chrome was . . . ok, cometbird was smooth but annoying

. . . . . . yeah firefox is the best.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:52:38 am by blackoutnoob1 »