The Frog and Fish storybook [iOS]

valderamo

The Frog and Fish storybook - the interactive nursery rhyme for children

This is my very first project made with Stencyl and now released on the App Store. It's not a game, it's an interactive story for children. In the Frog and Fish, you can read, or listen to a fun story of two friends who are so similar - but turn out to be so different! It’s entertaining, educational and teaches kids a lesson that everyone is different!

Get the Game

- App Store
- Facebook
- Youtube

Screenshots

5 Promocodes for Stencyl community :)

- Promocode 1
- Promocode 2
- Promocode 3
- Promocode 4
- Promocode 5

rogerrenno

Nice!
Very beautiful art...my daughter loved this book.

Thanks for promocode!

mxvilla

Wow, GREAT graphics! :)

dripple

Wow. I LOVE THE ARTWORK!
Sure, my games won't get better with all the new features of Stencyl.
But I do have more fun creating bad ones.

MayazCastle Keeper

valderamo

Little update:
My small storybook app "The Frog and Fish storybook - the interactive nursery rhyme for children" got featured on the App Store Kids category  "Under the sea" subcategory in Argentina, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Venezuela, Bolivia, Cyprus, and finaly in Ireland
...and yesterday in United Kingdom :)
Still waiting for US :) :) :)

Stevetheipad

Congrats! Does each country have its own app store team? I've always wondered why apps are featured in some countries but not others.

valderamo

I'm not quiet sure about that, but from my Distimo dashbord where it shows when and where an app is featured there were 4 different days  : first it was all the countries that I listed till Bolivia, second day was Bolivia and Cyprus, another day Ireland and the last day United Kingdom. So it seems there are several teams but I don't think every country has it's own, maybe major once have their own app store teams.

Stevetheipad

Yeah you may be right. The graphics are very nice as others have noted. Did you make the graphics? If so, what'd you use?

valderamo

Graphics made not by myself, I had a professional illustrator for that job. Everything was made with Photoshop. I just made some small changes where I needed, added some different backgrounds...