Artist looking for work [Currently Hired]

osiaslemuel

Hi,  :)

I am a game artist looking for a quick work. I prefer to work on small games. I just need some money badly for a Stencyl subscription or a graphic tablet (My current one stops working)
I'm into pay per art and not into profit share. Below are my sample game arts:

You can check more of my stuff and games here: http://pixlwalkr.com
If you would like to hire me, kindly repond below, PM or email me (pixlwalkr@gmail.com) to tell me about your game and offer.
By the way, I prefer to be paid via paypal

Thanks  :)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:17:13 am by osiaslemuel »

Blue Bit Games

Nice artwork!Your tutorials really help me out.

osiaslemuel

Nice artwork!Your tutorials really help me out.
Thanks and I'm glad to hear that  :D

MadManAdam

Really liking your pixel art!

osiaslemuel

Currently working with Colburt187 in an apocalyptic tank game. I will not take other game proposal until we're finished. Thanks  :)

SadiQ

Currently working with Colburt187 in an apocalyptic tank game.

Got to keep my eyes on this thread then :)
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

CaptinBata

If I somehow was able to get enough money to start an Indie development company to design flash games/ Mobile games or maybe PC games, I would definitely hire you as the chief designer or, one of the top end designers, as all your work is just incredible.

P.S. If I could get enough money there would be a 90% that could happen, so just keep looking at this thread.
<.<
>.>

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:29:03 pm by CaptinBata »

osiaslemuel

If I somehow was able to get enough money to start an Indie development company to design flash games/ Mobile games or maybe PC games, I would definitely hire you as the chief designer or, one of the top end designers, as all your work is just incredible.

P.S. If I could get enough money there would be a 90% that could happen, so just keep looking at this thread.
<.<
>.>

Thanks and good luck on starting an indie game company ^__^

osiaslemuel

Hi guys, I'm open again for hire as a pixel artist (wanna focus on pixels for now)
Still the same details.
You can contact me here: pixlwalkr@gmail.com
My site: http://pixlwalkr.com/

BTW here is a top down pixel art that I did a while ago :))