A small doubt

MurrayZero

To develop / publish apps in the app store need to have an iPhone or iPad?

ManManAdam

To test on yes but you also need a Mac for xCode and you'll need a developer license from Apple.

MurrayZero

Is that the steps to get certified, I can only AdHoc having an Iphone or Ipad, and according to the tutorial I can not export my game without this AdHoc.

MurrayZero

No one else? I'm here in a hurry, since I already have apps ready (and already on Google Play) and I already have my account approved iOS developer and I'm with that neck of AdHoc and gave not have iPhone, and even iPad.

sdieters

but you also need a Mac for xCode and you'll need a developer license from Apple.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

MurrayZero

But of course I have a Mac, right! or how I could create an iOS developer account?

MadManAdam

Where does it say you can Ad Hoc only if you actually have a device?  If you aren't going to test on the app on an iDevice which I highly don't recommend doing, then you don't need to make an ad hoc provisioning profile, just App Store profile.

rob1221

I believe Stencyl requires the ad hoc provisioning profile.  You don't need a device for that though, just a UDID.

Alucards

Simple Answer NO. First my game published in app store, was using hackintosh =D from windows pc.

MurrayZero

Simple Answer NO. First my game published in app store, was using hackintosh =D from windows pc.

I also have Hackintosh kkkkkkkk 

MurrayZero

Then there but above said I just need a temporary AdHoc profile, but following the steps of Stencylpedia (iOS Start) I did not create it without UDID an iDevice. For you to understand better, I was following this here: http://www.stencyl.com/help/view/ios-certificates-guide-2  and I stopped here: "Step 5 (of 8): Add Devices" and henceforth unable to continue because they lacked the AdHoc profile.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 04:48:43 pm by MurrayZero »

rob1221

As Step 5 says, you need to enter a UDID.  It doesn't have to be from a device you own.

MurrayZero

Ok, I'm generating a UDID without a device?