How do I make it to where one Mega Man moves left but other moves right?

TornadoMan

T is the Mega Man I want to move left
H is the Mega Man I want to move right
B is just blank

BBBBBTBBBB
BBBBBBBBHB
My name is Jason & (and) I am from N. USA & I live in N. USA & I was born in N. USA
http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,31002.new.html#new < awesomest Stencyl suggestions ever.

sdieters

simultaneously? with the same button, or a different one?

you need to be more clear for us to help you out.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

Epic428

The question is rather vague. In the literal sense it is easy to do. Set one actor to have an x speed in the negative direction(left) and the other a positive x speed(right), or you could push with force in xDir -1 (left) or xDir 1 (right). I assume however that is not really your question so I will ask, under what circumstances should this situation occur?  I.e. Is it when a certain event happens, or a button is pressed, or do they always move back and forth in opposite directions?

Explaining in more detail what you want to accomplish will get you the answers you are really looking for.
James Moore - Official Support & Documentation.
We cannot and will not respond to PM's asking questions. Please make a new thread in the forums if you have any questions, Thank you.
For better support and faster response times, please post your logs regarding any Stencyl related issues. Debug > Logs > Generate Logs