Graphics Quality Low

Razvan3486

Do you have problems with your games graphics quality ?
I'm working at my new game and i launched it to preview on the website, i'm not satisfied about the graphics ( you can see it here : http://www.mikygames.com/111.html)
In Adobe Flash started from Stencyl the things looks great, but in the browser isn't it. All the items are cuted from IIlustrator, imported in PS, adjusted and saved in .png.
Do you have ideas how can i solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!

SadiQ

Things look ok in my eyes here. Plenty of bugs but the game looks good. Maybe you can post a before/after picture to allow us to see the difference you see?
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

sdieters

agree wit SadiQ, it looks good over here, but the game itself isnt doing much here.
My new profile is TheIndieStation.
When you see a recent post with this name, i'm probably using my phone. So dont mind any typo's =p

Razvan3486

Look at this
http://postimg.org/image/52i2tlgp3/full/
@sdieters, the game isn't finished

Razvan3486

Have you seen SadiQ?

SadiQ

I have.  Does the same happen if you publish to the Arcade? I noticed the black borders in there, so maybe the webpage doesn't detect the width/height of your game properly or expects different dimensions? I have no idea what could be the issue since I never had that problem myself :(
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

dripple

I just wanted to point out that the left image is a smaller (748x562) then the right one (784x590?).
Sure, my games won't get better with all the new features of Stencyl.
But I do have more fun creating bad ones.

MayazCastle Keeper

Razvan3486

Yes it is, but the game isn't able to adjust itself when is need? If i minimize the window in Adobe Falsh 10 with the game, the quality will be ver poor, the same thing is when i maximize it.

dripple

Well, if you resize the game window, the elements inside obviously need to be rescaled. That's not really an issue with Stencyl, that's how Flash scales.

Sure, my games won't get better with all the new features of Stencyl.
But I do have more fun creating bad ones.

MayazCastle Keeper