Nuggeta Extension: for multiplayer online games, Leaderboard, Chat and Inventory

bonechill

Play Gold Hunter on Kongregate, Newgrounds, or Stencyl Arcade

bonechill

I put in the debug and it did nothing.

SadiQ

Unfortunately I can't test your game because it won't see the nuggeta extension when I import it. Please take a screenshot of the events you use nuggeta in.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

SadiQ

Move the IF Nuggeta<Connected> block inside an always event. And you should see some messages in the log viewer when the game starts.
Proud member of the League of Idiotic Stencylers! Doing things in Stencyl that probably shouldn't be done.

bonechill

It just continues to Print fail, and nothing ever happens.

SadiQ

Remove the otherwise block from there so that you only get the Success message in the logs.
Could you look in the log window for a line that starts like this:
[Flash] MyNuggeta#readMessages(124): Nuggeta:  (Debug)[Flash] [StartResponse --> _StartStatus=StartStatus.xxxxxxxxx|

Tell me what message you receive in the  _StartStatus= variable. When it connects it should be READY.

bonechill

It keeps getting [Flash] MyNuggeta#readMessages(124): Nuggeta:  (Debug)[Flash] [StartResponse --> _StartStatus=StartStatus.FAILED|

SadiQ

I wonder if it's because of that security issue with flash?
I believe you need to allow the swf into the trusted location in flash.

bonechill

I tried the security settings and changed it with no luck.

bonechill

Sorry, I'm a ding dong. There was a space in the Game ID that I added on accident. 

SadiQ

Was it at the end of the string?

colburt187

Awesome work guys, will be really interesting to see what multiplayer games people come up with!

SadiQ

Awesome work guys, will be really interesting to see what multiplayer games people come up with!

Thanks mate :)
Yeah...we're also eager to see what people come up with :)