Quiz game help

grayfoxxkyle

hey games i want to make a quiz multiple choice questions based game but i have no idea how to ,i tried setting  making the player have to click on a region (which is the right answer) and regions that are wrng answers  but the dnt switch to the next scene imma total noob i know it will be have to help me ,but can you guys please try and help i want it to look something like that  but with a picture of the question being asked :( :(:(:(:(:(

Stevetheipad

Great question and welcome to Stencyl!

A great way to start is to play around with actors and get familiar before starting a project.

For the quiz, I suggest making four actors that look like buttons, placing them in the scene, disabling their physics and then you can use events so when the player touches that actor, it checks if it's a wrong or right answer and does what you want. For the questions, you could draw them on with the When Drawing event or you could make an actor for it and have a separate animation for each question and switch between them randomly.

grayfoxxkyle

i want to have a scene and each scene have a question  with a picture and answers the games gonna be big like 40 questions and then get the score and if its a certain score it must go to a special bonus round

grayfoxxkyle

the scenes the questions are fine but i dont know how to make answers to them thats why i thaugt to put regions so when to touch up n its the right region it will go to the next scene

grayfoxxkyle

thanks for your help by the way this is killing me

grayfoxxkyle

i tried looking for examples on forge but i couldnt find anything :(:(:(

juanj56

You can try adding to the scene a attribute that represents the right answer, then when one of the answers is touched send a mesage to the scene and compare the answers