Behavior turned completely void

Zephilinox

The game is in the forge, Grizelda is the name. I also put it as an attachment.

I'm guessing you haven't made it public, as I can not find it, I'll download the zip and take a look, but I doubt I'll be able to fix anything, sorry.

I was able to recover the cocoliso behaviour (a few blocks are missing, though), and wow it is huge, no wonder you were feeling so bad, most of my behaviours can be created in an hour or less, unfortunately I can't fix the other one.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:29:17 pm by Zephilinox »

Marck

Fixed the other one.
Marco A.
Programmer, Spanish Translator

davichito

Thanks. Anyway, it seems the PNG and that stuff overwrote the data. Most behavior was

if message == DIAMANTES

with DIAMANTES being CHOCOLATINAS, BOMBAS, JOYAS, ESMERALDAS, etc. It seems the bug or whatever overwrote all of my code. I will have to remake it. Cocoliso behavior was recovered and it was of great help. Unfortunately, HablarConMani, which was bigger, is almost fully lost.

Thanks for helping you two!

Zephilinox

Thanks. Anyway, it seems the PNG and that stuff overwrote the data. Most behavior was

if message == DIAMANTES

with DIAMANTES being CHOCOLATINAS, BOMBAS, JOYAS, ESMERALDAS, etc. It seems the bug or whatever overwrote all of my code. I will have to remake it. Cocoliso behavior was recovered and it was of great help. Unfortunately, HablarConMani, which was bigger, is almost fully lost.

Thanks for helping you two!

No problem, just do me a favour and don't give up on stencyl just yet, I want to see how your game turns out, it looks like you put a lot of work into it.

davichito

I am gathering strength to finish it since losing the code of a week got me mad and consumed my creativity. I think I'll recode first level in Stencyl. The game will not die when or if I quit Stencyl since today I began coding it in Flash directly. It would be a lesson to compare development times since I think those are equivalent, Stencyl being a program which organizes resources, behaviors and changes keyboard coding to mouse.

When I finish porting the game, I will put a link to it from here.

davichito

No problem, just do me a favour and don't give up on stencyl just yet, I want to see how your game turns out, it looks like you put a lot of work into it.

The port is now a playable level which can be seen at http://pwp.etb.net.co/dokuser/griselda.html

davichito

Check http://pwp.etb.net.co/dokuser/nuevos.html, the working port. Comments are appreciated.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:01:28 pm by davichito »