Miner's Adventures

zawrot13

I found something strange. I logged on my google wallet and saw that about 20% of the transactions was cancelled by the buyer in the very short time like a few minutes.  Also there are about 10% of transactions with not accepted buyer's credit card.
Maybe users buy some games just to try and then they cancel the transaction and maybe it is normal or maybe there is a way to move the content after buy and then cancel. I don't know but it is strange.

Alexin

Google Play users can ask for a refund within 15 minutes of purchase. It is not uncommon for users to buy apps with invalid expired credit cards, mainly it is a virtual.

A responsible Google Play developer should know all of this and much more.
"Find the fun"
alexin@stencyl.com

zawrot13

i know but it is my first publication and its my first step to be advance. good news is the game jumped to 2nd place in best new games in its category.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:46:53 am by zawrot13 »

zawrot13

My next observations confirm that the best You can do and what You can have is good possition after Your game has moved from "best new" category to "best all" category. I mean paid games but I think it works for all.
Faster You reach first 5 places, better possition You will have after "new games" list.
WHen my game  was on 1st place in it's category  (casual best new paid) the numer of downloads was better day after day but it was only a few days  which gives not good total downloads (250)  at the end of the "new games list".
Now it is  90th possition in all casual paid games and it is not so easy to find it as before.  Number of downloads is 4 to 5 Times less per day because of it. So in my opinion, very important is to use as good as possible the first month where the game is in the best new category (paid services probably are obligatory). Good is that it is still on the 5 to 10 downloads per day. and it is not bad for my paid and first publication. The next step is the big game update and new free trial version with ads (banners and review on 148 group and review booster maybe).  Also the new game is coming but this time free with microtransaction model.

Husenica

I've been waiting for trial for ages whats status on this? :)

zawrot13

It's very close to finnish. I'm adding the whole fight with monsters system with gun shop, gun upgrades etc. I have to be sure that the AI of the monsters works well and the difficulty progress is well designed. So it's more action now with new light system ( You will see whole screen of the unhided terrain to see the whole action ;)

Husenica

Glad to hear awesome news. Update packed with action sounds like step in right direction.