Perdition -- Released!!

wkommor

Hey Carrill. I've been in love with your game for the last hour or so, fantastic idea and great execution. That being said, I keep hitting a glitch in the first real gun level where my controls suddenly stop working. Nothing fixes this short of a page refresh and that sets me back to the point where I'm on the surface about to descend for the first time. It's frustrating that I can't finish the game, especially given how much I'm enjoying it.

Just a heads up, since I'm not sure if this happens for everyone or just myself.

Carrill

What exactly caused this glitch? Did anything happen in particular to make the character freeze up?

EDIT: No worries. I've managed to figure this glitch out and fix it.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:56:13 pm by Carrill »

wkommor

It seemed to just happen out of nowhere. One second I'm walking and the next I'm stuck.

travisofarabia

Congrats on the games success! I hope all continues to go well.

rob1221

Perdition has been voted the best game of June on Newgrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1370208

twotimingpete

really nice work. I remember playing this before, long ago. what's the full history of this game?

Carrill

really nice work. I remember playing this before, long ago. what's the full history of this game?

Um... I started it about 2 years ago. At the time, I was completely new to both Stencyl and pixel art. So I learned a lot in getting it complete. It also got featured on Indie Statik once before. Not sure what else to say.