What is this error telling us?

tapdroid

RangeError: Error #1125: The index 132 is out of range 128.
   at de.polygonal.ds::IntHashTable/__clrKey()[D:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/polygonal-ds/1,4,1/de/polygonal/ds/IntHashTable.hx:930]
   at de.polygonal.ds::IntHashTable/clr()[D:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/polygonal-ds/1,4,1/de/polygonal/ds/IntHashTable.hx:511]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/draw()[D:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2996]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/postUpdate()[D:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2644]
   at com.stencyl::Engine/onUpdate()[D:\Program Files (x86)\Stencyl\plaf\haxe\lib/stencyl/1,00/com/stencyl/Engine.hx:2578]

Tuo

I'm not an expert at that error, but it sounds to me like you did a custom polygonal collision on something and had a collision point go beyond the size of the actor (or tile).
Don't look to me but rather to the One who is the reason for what I do. :)

If you need help, send me a PM. Even if I haven't been on in the forums in ages, I still receive those messages via email notifications. You can also reply to any of my forum posts, regardless of the age (especially if I created it), and I will likely reply.

If you want to see the programming behind certain types of games, feel free to check out my "Demo-" games on StencylForge (http://community.stencyl.com/index.php/topic,16160.0.html)

rob1221

Polygonal is a library and isn't related to box2D.

Tapdroid, open up Engine.hx and paste here the code on line 2996.

tapdroid

Polygonal is a library and isn't related to box2D.

Tapdroid, open up Engine.hx and paste here the code on line 2996.
Line 2996 says - hudActors.clr(a.ID);
           2644      - draw();
          2578     -   postUpdate(currTime);

rob1221

hudActors contains anchored actors, and I'm not sure what else goes in there.  Do you have more than 128 anchored actors?

tapdroid

hudActors contains anchored actors, and I'm not sure what else goes in there.  Do you have more than 128 anchored actors?

there are 84 anchored actors

rob1221

Using less anchored actors might solve the problem.  I could increase the limit further, but I don't know what consequences that has (Jon, any ideas?)